Ole Tai Sam Un Hotel(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$65
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Hotel Sintra(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Restaurant
Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$152
  • Breakfast included
US$115
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$59
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Hotel Lisboa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$135
US$119
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$192
US$153
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

2,662 results
All reviewsedmund tangrand orbitdiamond memberteddy bearthe executive loungeupgraded to a suitemedia roomholiday innnespresso machinehong konghealth clubturn down servicecakeother hotelscity viewwonderful stayferry tickets
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Stayed 2 nights last week in Macau. Monday and Tuesday nights and the rate was very reasonable. From the moment I walked in the door until I left the service was outstanding, from being recognized and addressed by name, to the quality of the Lounge, the room which was an upgraded suite with 4 rooms.
Sara in the lounge was very helpful as was the gentleman who checked me in.
Location is great and there are 2 connected casinos. It was raining the whole time I was there so I could not use the pool, gym was really great.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Rudy F, Director of Operations at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear syBoston,

Thank you for the fantastic review. We are glad you had a memorable time with us and enjoyed our genuine service and accommodations. Our team takes pride in creating an inspired stay for our guests, thank you for acknowledging their efforts.

We look forward to be at your service again in the near future.

Warm Regards,
Rudy Fao

Reviewed 11 May 2018

This is my second stay at Conrad Macao. The location, facility and food are definitely good. What I want to address this time is that the staff at front office and others made my stay fantastic. When checking-in, I was impressed by the charming smile and professional service of Marcia, the front officer. The gift she gave to my son made him happy and also made us relaxed as he spent the whole evening on drawings. I was also surprised by a birthday cake prepared for my mom-in-law by the front officers. Really appreciate this very thoughtful gift! Moreover, the staff also prepared the wash packages for my kids, which made our stay quite convenient. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Rudy F, Head of Front Office at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear leonpolyu,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Macao and for giving us an excellent review!

Knowing that it was a stay to celebrate your mom-in-law's birthday, we are thrilled to learn that your family had not only enjoyed their stay, but was also "Wow"ed by the special arrangement that we have made, in order to make the special occasion a memorable one.

Your generous compliment to Marcia will definitely be shared with our team as we strive to provide the best of service to every single on of our guests.

Once again, thank you for selecting Conrad Macao and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Stay one night at Conrad Macao, this is my second stay at this hotel. This time, I select a suite room for my wedding anniversary. Troy arranged a romantic set up for me. Although the set up is so simple, I like it. Before I arrive, I send too many email for request, Troy and ada are so helpful to solve all issue. I am veryAppreciated of their professional service.
This hotel will provide the smart phone for guest in room. The guest can take this out for using during staying period. The smart phone can dial international phone call and domestic phone call, and provide wifi, all the phone call is free. It is so impress design.
Upon the Check in, so smooth check in, not too crowded in lobby. It is very peaceful. In Macao, all hotel lobby is so loud and too crowded.
I collect my room key in lobby. Troy bring us to go guest lift lobby, he is very kind and helpful.
I arrived the room around 10 mins. Troy call me about the room situation. It is impress service for me. He is care the guest detail. Good hospitality.
It is only one thing need to improve, it is the room wifi signal. Some area cannot connect the wifi, eg bathroom.
Overall, we are so enjoy staying at Conrad Macao. High recommend to stay this hotel. Good service.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear tat211,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Macao and for giving us such an excellent review!

Once again, please allow us to wish you happy wedding anniversary, and it is our pleasure to learn that you have enjoyed an inspiring experience with us. We are glad to see that Troy had not only able to attend to your preferences, but had also went to extra miles to extend his genuine sense of hospitality.

Please rest assured that your comment regarding to our Wi-Fi signal will be reflected to relevant departments for prompt improvement. Should there be any inconvenience caused, please allow me to extend our profuse apology.

Thank you for selecting Conrad Macao and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Quiet and conducive for a holiday, staff are always helpful and polite. Check in and check out procedures are quick and simple, convenient access to airport and ferry terminal. Will be hotel of choice if I visit macau again.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Dear Lawrence F,

Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased to read that yo had an excellent stay with us. Thank you for recognizing the flawless service of our staffs. It is true that our hotel is perfectly located to access to airport and ferry terminal. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards
Ken Xu

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Our group was marvelously impressed with the serviced offered at Conrad Macao, staff were very friendly and accommodating. If any companies are planning for future corporate event, Conrad Macao is surely a good pick. We will hope to return soon with our upcoming company anniversary:)

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business

Dear gretakwong,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Macao and for spending your precious time in giving us this excellent review!

I am delighted to learn that you and your group have enjoyed a wonderful experience with us. I do agree that it is our hospitable team that truly demonstrates the essence of our inspiring services. On the other hand, our gratitude for your kind recommendation of us for holding more successful corporate events.

We certainly look forward to FinEX Asia's return for another inspiring experience with us, and thank you once again for selecting Conrad Macao, Cotai Central!