Lowest prices for your stay
US$447
Booking.comUS$447
PricelineUS$559
getaroom.comUS$576
1,361 results
All reviews vida rica waterfront suite mgm casino ferry terminal cake shop lake view room check dim sum corner room lobby lounge an excellent hotel concierge team hotel experience shopping mall excellent stay buffet breakfast luxury hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

the location service is excellent. The food served both at the bar and restaurant is a mixed culinary gastronomy of typical Chinese food as well as western food. The hotel offers five star treatment to all its guests that benefit from the pool with a view of the city, as well as its SPA and gym area.

Date of stay: January 2021
Mandarin Oriental Macau, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear Eric_LI88

Thank you for sharing your kind words with the Tripadvisor community.

It was wonderful to have you with us and we are so pleased to read how comfortable you felt. I will extend your appreciation to the team as I am sure they will be delighted to know that their friendly hospitality made a difference throughout your stay.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back and hope that you will let us know if we can help make any arrangements.

Many thanks

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Excellent service at hotel. From front desk Alexandra checking in to breakfast service by Catherine at the restaurant. It was superb! Spa is excellent. The pool is small but decent size and staff also super friendly. Definitely coming back #fansofMO

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Jh565562

Thank you for trusting us to be your home away from home in Macau.

We have read your kind comments and were absolutely delighted to help make your stay comfortable with us.

I will extend your appreciation to the team, especially Alexandra and Catherine as I am sure they will be delighted to know that their efforts to make your stay a difference.

Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

The perfect escape to relax, with maximum note in cleanliness, comfort, indulgence, luxury, cuisine and (the cherry in the top of the cake) the professionalism with sympathy and tenderness of all staff, creates the art of receiving guests and make them feel like home. Thank you to all of you!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Mandarin Oriental Macau, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Dear X5376WDpaulaf

Thank you for trusting us to be your home away from home in Macau.

We were absolutely delighted to help make your stay comfortable with us and are pleased to read the effect the team’s hospitality had on your experience!

It was wonderful to have you as our guests and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Macau Oriental Hotel, is an excellent hotel that offers a unique experience with each guests stay. It’s a hotel that resembles a chique and modern style accompanied by excellent customer service in all departments. The hotel itself is spotless, and offers hygienic and spacious rooms to all the guests. The food served both at the bar and restaurant is a mixed culinary gastronomy of typical Chinese food as well as western food.
The hotel offers five star treatment to all its guests that benefit from the pool with a view of the city, as well as its SPA and gym area, it is also connected to a grand extravagant mall that offers all the top brands of around the world, with a selection of top cuisine restaurants scattered around the mall.
I truly believe Mandarim Oriental is a hotel that offers nothing but and extraordinary and memorable stay to any of its guests, and therefore I want to thank all of the hotels staff and more specifically Mr. Raymond Yeung by being extraordinary at accommodating me and my family in all of our stays!
Amélia Amaral

Trip type: Traveled with family
Mandarin Oriental Macau, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Dear Amelia

Thank you for trusting us to be your home in Macau during the recent celebrations.

We have read your kind comments about the hotel and greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them. We were absolutely delighted to help make your stay comfortable with us and pleased to learn that you were impressed with our services as our guest’s satisfaction is our main priority.

I will extend your appreciation to the team, especially Raymond, as I am sure they will be delighted to know that their efforts to make your stay a difference.

Reviewed 10 February 2021

This is my first visit to the hotel brand of Mandarin Oriental. In Macao, a city full of hotels, I think Mandarin Oriental has made a difference. The overall decoration style and the hospitality of the service staff reflect the value of the hotel - to convey the beauty of the East and feel the feeling of the East. This time I stayed with my friends. When we arrived at the front desk, derrick and smiko received us warmly. Check in not only upgrades the room type, but also meets the needs of room service, which is beyond the original experience. When checking out the next day, Katrina song provided warm service and offered to help check in the luggage. Make the journey perfect. If i still have the chance, i will not only choose to stay in the hotel, but also highly recommend relatives and friends to stay in the hotel as the first choice to visit Macao

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Mandarin Oriental Macau, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Dear combps

Thank you for choosing us as your home away from home in Macau.

We were absolutely delighted to help make your stay comfortable with us and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I will extend your appreciation to the team, especially Derrick, Smiko, Katrina, as I am sure they will be delighted to know that their efforts to make your stay a difference.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Wishing you all the best and Happy Lunar New Year.