Hotel Sintra(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Restaurant
Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$88
US$123
US$228
US$193
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

US$143
US$137
  • Breakfast included
US$142
US$126
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Hotel Lisboa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$125
Book now, pay at stay
US$342
US$255
1,042 results
All reviewsthe hard rockhouse of dancing watercorner suitehard rock hotel macaurock and rollrock sparock musiccodferry terminalwater showfree shuttleother hotelsvenetian hotelcotai striproom was spaciousmacau citygrand hyatt
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I arrived late night from the airport in a taxi. I did not have smaller than $500hkd and the taxi did not have change. I asked reception to please change it . Where I was shouted at , with the guy saying “It’s not my problem, sort it out yourself!” Never in my years of traveling have i encountered staff this rude.
I ditched my reservation at the Countdown (formally Hard Rock hotel) and had the taxi take me next door to Hyatt who were extremely helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank benbee1
THE COUNTDOWN M, Manager at The Countdown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear benbee1,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. It is only through continuous and objective feedback from guests such as yourself, that we are able to review and improve upon the facilities and services that we provide to ensure that we are meeting; if not exceeding your expectations.

It is definitely discouraging to know that your experience was not pleasant as we were unable to meet the basic requirement of service. Please accept my apologies that we were not able to deliver the experience you were hoping for. We take all our guests' feedback seriously and will use it to better improve ourselves. We hope your experience with us before will not hinder you from returning to us and give us a second chance.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I came to Countdown in 2013, back when it was still known as Hard Rock Hotel.

Check out my previous review and I have nothing but the best compliments for it.

Countdown hotel however, has disappointed me. Rooms are awesome as usual, there's no change in decoration but service wise wasn't that great as compared to before.

Queuing for check in took us almost 40 mins while the process for checking in took us another 15 mins. Receptionist was unclear on what she has to tell me (I bought a package that comes w certain tickets so I do not know if it will be given by them or concierge). She didn't inform me anything till I asked - about everything, voucher, tickets etc. She was friendly albeit nervous so I'm not sure if she's new

There's one staff I'll like to compliment though, Loka(?) From concierge. Very very friendly, smiley, patient and informative, thank you!

I think Countdown can do much better service wise still!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
THE COUNTDOWN M, Manager at The Countdown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear millydred,

First of all, welcome back to our hotel and thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us. It is only through continuous and objective feedback from guests such as yourself, that we are able to review and improve upon the facilities and services that we provide to ensure that we are meeting; if not exceeding your expectations.

It is definitely discouraging to know that your experience was not pleasant as we were unable to meet the basic requirement of service. Please accept my apologies that we were not able to deliver the experience you were hoping for. We make sure your comments will be shared to the management and through that we will strive to improve what we are lack of. We hope to have your return and we ensure you to give you a different experience.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived in the afternoon and the check-in process was a breeze. We were greeted by your friendly staff and had welcome drinks at The Bar. The food was great regardless of the wait time. We stayed in a room at the 18th floor and the view was awesome. I'd like to bring to your attention though that it'd be best if you have a bidet in your toilet. The room was spacious and well lit. I'd like to commend YVAN. He was very courteous and helpful. He even took the time to give us instructions on how to get around Macau. He's a gem in your company. Overall, we had an amazing stay at your hotel and will definitely choose The Countdown Hotel on our next visit.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
THE COUNTDOWN M, Manager at The Countdown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Samdg1789,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your amazing experience with us!

We are very thrilled to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and you are very satisfied with our check-in process, welcome drink at The Bar, room view & condition as well as the service provided by our "friendly, courteous and helpful" team members! For your feedback about the toilet layout, we will share with our Management Team for further consideration or improvement.

Thanks a lot for your compliment and we will definitely share with our team members as this is a great encouragement for our team members to provide better service to all our valuable guests!

We look forward to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

It is located near Vention,MGM & Wynn. The Price is higher for this category hotel, Staff is Courteous. It has all amenities, though Rooms are normal as per Macau Standards. Very scant Breakfast. Did not use Pool or Gym. Spa is little Expensive for its services.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Priyank G,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us!

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our hotel location, amenities, facilities, room condition as well as the service provided by our "courteous" team members!

For your feedback about the buffet breakfast and Spa service, we will share with related department as well as our Management Team for further understanding, consideration and improvement. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

We look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I arrived with not a great weather but still managed to enjoy the pool while they were preparing my room. The staff is definitely top notch as they are helpful, smiling ... i can give them that. I found that the locker rooms was just a big toilet with a small bench to change your clothes. Decent changing rooms, showers, hairdryers would have been a bit better. The jacuzzi, the big pool, the view on the venitian, the parisian, the pool bar ... everything was pretty cool. Once the room ready i had another problem with my bank card as they dont take “unionpay” for the deposit and atm wont give you money as you dont have a chinese id. My case might be special as i live in china for 10 years but still it’s annoying as other countries around have no problem with that. The kingsize bedroom is clean and quite standard. For a former hardrock hotel (with no room redecoration) i would have expected more “funky” style room , electric guitars on the wall but no, just a clean, nicely decorated hotel room.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
THE COUNTDOWN M, Manager at The Countdown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Yannick L,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us!

We are so glad to hear that you like our swimming pool, view, jacuzzi, room condition & cleanliness as well as the service provided by our "helpful, smiling" team members!

For your feedback about the facilities, check-in process and room decoration, we will share with related departments as well as Management Team for further investigation, consideration and improvement.

We look forward to see you again soon!