Hotel Sintra(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Restaurant
Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$88
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$121
Trip.com
US$123
US$142
US$126
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Hotel Lisboa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$134
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$426
US$378
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$342
US$255
  • Pool
All reviewsfront office staffphoto frameduty managersensory experiencestunning propertywonderful birthdayfo staffgrand openinghigh techin room diningcantonese restaurantmini bar is freeinterior designroom cleaningmodern hotelluxury roomf b
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We want to book a room in hotel website three days before arrival. However they
show fully booked so I can only through other platform to reserve but I didn’t like it. I want to reserve a room in hotel website so that I can put my preferences like non smoking or high floor. However I can only
find one email address in website can contact to them but no one reply to me until checkout.

The manager was explained to us due to Easter holiday no one will check the email box. Hotel should improve the email system in order to avoid some delay email from guest. I’m appreciated the Duty Manager Jessica Cai who immediately explain & follow up action.

The check in staff is not so welcome need to train up. The guest room is fantastic, modern & big. Swimming pool is nice & clean as well.

Beside the late reply and check in staff attitude, other things is meet the standard. We will try again to stay in the nearest future.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank ETNN9099

Dear ETNN9099,

Warm greetings from MGM Cotai and thank you for your support in our newly opened hotel!

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologies for the unpleasant booking and check-in experience you encountered in your recent stay with us. Meanwhile, I'm grateful that the captioned matter has been assisted by our Duty Manager, Jessica Cai and I am pleased to see that you were still able to enjoy your overall stay.

We genuinely appreciate the constructive feedback that you have provided, as it enables us to continuously improve our guest experiences. Rest assured that we have taken care to address your comments and have shared the feedback with any concerned parties.

Upon your next visit, I invite you to please ask for myself or the Manager on Duty so that we may thank you personally. We sincerely appreciate your business and thank you once again for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I had a wonderful experience here with my girl friend celebrating our anniversary. We had a very friendly and heart warming welcome at the reception as we walk though the beautiful hallways after having a delicious afternoon tea in the shopping mall.

The room has been specially decorated for our anniversary even with a cake and some fruits setting on the table (all these are free). The room is pretty elegant and bigger than average.

Shoutout for Eric So (reception), Vita (room decoration), Valerie (reception) who are the amazing stuffs making this wonderful stay happened.

Then we spent our dinner at the amazing HAO GUO Chinese restaurant. There are also great live shows happening in the shopping mall from time to time, a pretty unique shopping experience as well.

This place also has one of my favourite hotel gym room.

Plus it is a brand new hotel, everything is in extremely new conditions.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear jackykschou,

Warm greetings from MGM Cotai and thank you for supporting our newly opened hotel!

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests, particularly when they describe an experience like yours. Your kind words from the moment you arrived, check-in, dining experience, gym room and shopping experiences was gratifying.

We strive every day to Make Great Moments for our guests, which is why your comments are so meaningful for us to receive. Thank you for taking the time to share your great impressions following your recent celebratory stay with us. It really means a lot to me and to the entire team. I can't wait to passing along your compliments to our team members especially Eric So, Vita and Valerie.

Moving forward, we will continue to maintain our high standards of service. If you get a chance, please ask for myself or the Manager on Duty upon your next visit to give us an opportunity to thank you personally.

We appreciate your kind comments and very much hope to celebrate more special occasions with you soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This is my first time staying at MGM . The room and services are great. The foods also very fantastic. We are looking forward to stay at suite . The view and location also very convenient . MGM do provide shutter buses which we can travel to other places in Macau.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Umeko03,

We strive every day to Make Great Moments for our guests, which is why your comments are so meaningful for us to receive. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and I look forward to passing along your compliments to our team members. Your experience means a lot to me and to the entire team.

Thanks again for your kind comments and patronage. We very much hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

WoW! What an amazing hotel! Thank you for the hospitality MGM! Hotel is brand new with diversity of restaurants. Room is awesome and quite high tech compare to other hotels. Since it was my girlfriend’s birthday and notified hotel in advance, they have decorated the room n even surprised me! Special Thanks to the professional staff Annie, Susan and Niki for the suggestions and preparation! Keep up the good work! I will certainly choose this hotel again with no doubt!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Casey C, Manager at MGM Cotai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Wallace C,

Warm greetings from MGM COTAI and thank you for your support in our newly opened hotel!

Reading the review of your birthday stay experiences with us here was gratifying. I will definitely passing along your sweet compliments to the team especially Annie, Susan and Niki from the Front Office. It really means a lot to me and to the entire team.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I spend my birthday in MGM. My boy friend gave me surprise and front office staff decorated our room with sending me amenities. Feeling like the front office staffs were celebrating my birthday together with me, thanks FO/ Annie and Susan. I appreciated such warm welcome and service you have provided.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Casey C, Manager at MGM Cotai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Miko H,

Warm birthday greetings from MGM COTAI and thank you for your support in our newly opened hotel!

We strive every day to Make Great Moments for our guests, which is why your comments are so meaningful for us to receive. Thank you for taking the time to share your great impressions and we feel honored to take part in preparing this joyous moments of your birthday. I will certainly be sharing your compliments with the team especially to Annie and Susan from Front Office. It really means a lot to them and to the entire team of us.