“Don't judge by its cover”
Review of Cuesta Blanca

Cuesta Blanca
Ranked #8 of 139 Restaurants in Cabo Rojo
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

It may look ordinary but Cuesta Blanca packs a punch. Impressive FRESH fish selection and service was impeccable. I ordered a steamed full red snapper - cooked to perfection. The restaurant may have changed ownership but its reknown essense, fish selection and cooking technique, remains intact. Good choice for those looking great selection, taste and service.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

If you want to eat a fresh fried red snapper, this is the restaurant to visit. My wife and i went last Saturday and, as usual, we ordered the red snapper. We select our own fish, and it came well fried with mofongo and salad and garlic bread. The attentions of Randy are always excellent.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Fresh seafood great flavor and very clean. This is my 4th time at this place and every visit is a great experience.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant with my inlaws while vacationing in Cabo Rojo. The food was absolutely delicious, the staff was friendly and attentive and dishes were very reasonably priced. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Awesome place with good fresh fish. I had shark and was so good. Excellent service.. you should visit...