US$118
US$311
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$193
1,989 results
All reviewsgeorge vafternoon teahorseback ridingirish wolfhoundsonce in a lifetimelike royaltyhawk walkfalconry schoolboat tourbucket listquiet mandrawing roomlough corribprince of walesfalconry experiencethe main dining roomirish wolf hounds
Reviewed 3 April 2018

15 members of our family stayed at the Castle for four days. It was beyond wonderful. The food was outstanding, the location is amazing, the service above and beyond, and the entire experience was beyond words. The staff members are excellent. Thank you to Cathryn, Sharon, Magda and Brianan and everyone who helped make our stay memorable. We hope to return one day soon.

Room Tip: The lake view rooms are so beautiful but you can basically pick any type of room and it will be wonderful.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank GailG532
Niall_Rochford, General Manager at Ashford Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear GailG532,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you kindly for your feedback after your recent stay with us at Ashford Castle. I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and all we have to offer here at the Castle.

It is a pleasure to read that it was the staff who contributed so highly to the enjoyment of your stay, and please know that I will be sure to inform Cathryn, Sharon, Magda and Brianan of all your kind words. It provides the team with a real sense of motivation to read such positive feedback.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave your review and I hope to welcome you and your family back to Ashford Castle in the near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed 2 nights at the end of March. Ireland was in the midst of the “beast from the east” winter storm, so we stayed inside the castle. Our room was situated at the front and had two picture windows with incomparable views. I’ve uploaded a few pics. We dined in the Dungeon and George V restaurants where the service and the food were both wonderful. One of our favorite features was the in-house cinema with easy chairs, popcorn, sweets, and a giant screen. The bar was very cozy as well. All of the personnel, from the outside to the front to the restaurants and the chambermaids were all top-notch, friendly, and helpful. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jkelly04

Dear jkelly04,

I would like to personally thank you for your kind comments after your recent stay with us at Ashford Castle. I am also delighted to read that you had and enjoyed a comfortable stay with us despite the weather conditions! It gives the team a real sense of motivation to read such kind and positive comments.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Ashford Castle in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I cannot say enough great things about our stay in Ashford Castle. It was a once in a lifetime experience (that I hope to repeat!).

The castle is magnificent to stay in; beautiful bedrooms, gorgeous views over the grounds, giant bath. Completely relaxing and luxurious.

There are plenty of beautiful walks around the grounds and you may even meet the charming wolfhounds.

Breakfast and dinner were excellent - the food was a real treat and the wine selection is world class.

The staff are superb - no detail goes unnoticed and they went above and beyond to make our stay special.

It really is worth visiting here once. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Lynseyg3,

Thank you very much for your kind and lovely words about Ashford Castle. It is a delight to read that you enjoyed your stay and all we have to offer both in the Castle and on the Estate and that you had the opportunity to meet our resident wolfhounds and explore the grounds.

It is a pleasure to read that it was the staff who contributed so highly to the enjoyment of your stay. Please know that your comments have been shared amongst everyone here.

I look forward to the prospect of welcoming you back to Ashford Castle and I thank you again for taking the time to leave your review.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had a wonderful time at Ashford Castle. The rooms are each unique and beautiful and everyone working there is so nice. The Hawk Walk is a must and we also enjoyed horseback riding, the spa and dinner in the George V dining room. We only wish we could have stayed longer to experience more and take a ride on the lake. Will definitely come back!

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank carolinalalalady

Dear Carolinalalalady,

Thank you very much for your comments after your recent stay with us at Ashford Castle and it is so lovely to read that you are planning to return to us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, in particular the falconry, horse riding, the Spa and dinner in the George V. Please know that your comments have been shared amongst everyone here.

I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back to Ashford Castle in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our amazing journey took my husband & myself to Ashford Castle' We were booked there for two nights. Wonderful experience' The staff are so friendly. They couldn't do enough for us. The breakfast was delicious. We had dinner in the Dungeon Fabulous service. We walked around the beautiful wonderful grounds & gardens. I would say to everyone go have the experience.

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Rosemary C,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you kindly for taking the time to write your review. It is lovely to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay.

It is a pleasure to read that it was the staff who contributed so highly to the enjoyment of your stay. Your comments have been shared amongst everyone here and it provides the team with a real sense of motivation to read such positive feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Ashford Castle in the near future.