“Great dives”

Savedra Dive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Savedra Dive Center, winner of the CGP Best Nature Experience 2012 award, is in the center of Panagsama beach.Just a few meters from the shoreline and our house reef and minutes away by boat to the best dive sites in the area.Savedra is Moalboals only PADI 5 star Instructor Development center and PADI Tec Rec training center.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Did three dives with them over one day - a shore dive and two boat dives. Our guide was Oscar for all three and he was very helpful and attentive all day. Thanks so much, Savedra Dive Centre, the sardines were amazing!

Lee B, General Manager at Savedra Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hi Tyler

Glad you enjoyed your time here, thank you for your feedback

All reviews
"frog fish"
in 8 reviews
"coral gardens"

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Received my Advanced Open Water certification, and was very happy. Beth was my primary dive master (with James being trained as a master, and a sidemount dive with Phil). All were fantastic, helpful, and made me feel very comfortable in the water. Not the cheapest place in town, but definitely the best. Go with them. No question.

Hi Phil

Great to have you with us, thanks very much for everything.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Visited with my girlfriend who is a less experienced diver, we were shown around and helped to put our equipment away, the friendly front desk ladies helped us book in for the dives we wanted and were very flexible, energetic divemasters clearly had spotting skills, showed us a lot of nice stuff and kept a close eye on us until they were sure of our comfort. The sardines on the wall are mesmerising, not sure where else in the world you get em. A great operation highly recommend.

Hi Scooby

Glad you enjoyed your experience, thank you for sharing it here

Reviewed 13 January 2018

The guys at Savedra Dive Centre are brilliant. I have not dived for 10 years so emailed Savedra to ask them about their courses and what they would reccomend for me. Fatima emailed back almost imediately with options for me and a break down of each course. She also reccomended going in to see them when we arrived, which we did and they are all super friendly and knowledgable. I did a refresher course with Carlos who was fantastic, very thourough, clear in his instructions and friendly. As part of the refresher we did a short fun dive and I got to see the sardines! In all it was a fantastic experiance and I can't reccomend Savendra highly enough!

Hi Clare

thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, and for your visit, both much appreciated

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Louie is a great dive instructor. I've dived with him for 5 days and had a wonderful vacation. We've seen countless turtles, sardines, coral shrimps. He shares his knowledge, experiences, and always find the best little creatures that hide in the sea. The staffs are friendly, responsible, and helpful. I would definitely visit them again if I go to Moalboal next time. Highly recommended.

Hi Ellen

thank you for your visit, and for sharing your feedback here, hope to see you again