“Highly recommended for efficiency ”

Savedra Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 22 Tours in Moalboal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Savedra Dive Center, winner of the CGP Best Nature Experience 2012 award, is in the center of Panagsama beach.Just a few meters from the shoreline and our house reef and minutes away by boat to the best dive sites in the area.Savedra is Moalboals only PADI 5 star Instructor Development center and PADI Tec Rec training center.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

A very busy dive shop runs with good logistics and operation management ! Friendly staff but you need to book in advance I have seen them turning so many people away as they couldn't accommodate every one !

I would given the five stars if they have considered divers levels in the group! On my second dives there were so many levels of divers within a group of six divers ! Which ruins the dive for an experienced diver !

Hazel in the reception is very lovely and helpful

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Great dive centre! Well organized, big and spacious, and clean! People were great and helpful! Especially Fatima who helped w my reservation and Louie my dive guide! :)

Equipment was well maintained and new too!

Can't wait to be back to dive again!

Reviewed October 1, 2017

30 odd of us from the UK stormed the dive centre for a weeks diving and accommodation.

Savedra easily accommodated us with there amazing facilities and boats, tollerated our crazy sense of humour and offered great guiding on all dives!

The small personalised touches at the end of each diving day and at the end of the diving week easily separate these guys from the rest!

Thanks!

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Great place to go diving! Everyone at the dive centre is really friendly and helpful and very patient if you're struggling. The dive sites are amazing and it was one of the most amazing experiences. Big thanks to Phil and Mark for helping my friend and I complete our open water diving course, will definitely return.

Reviewed September 1, 2017

I've been there twice for diving. The dive sites are just amazing - so much interesting to see and experience. I took Advanced Open Water Course this august and enjoyed every single minute of it!
Special "Thanks" to Laura Slisane for being the best instructor - very positive, caring, patient and attentive to details - she was always making sure that I'm at my best when mastering my skills. Feeling like I'm a part of a big family now. Definitely want to come back again :)