Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

My fiancé and I did 4 dives. Coral at Pescador Island amazing. Saw lots of turtles at Tonga Marine... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
christophers386
Merton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Friendly and professional

A nice dive center on the beach in Panagsama, Moalboal. Very friendly and accommodating staff. The... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Kalle G
Gothenburg, Sweden
via mobile

All reviews sardines sardine run open water friendly and accommodating staff whale sharks these guys moal boal pescador island air consumption panagsama beach rental gear few steps diving course underwater world recommend this place clams special thanks
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great dive centre! Well organized, big and spacious, and clean! People were great and helpful! Especially Fatima who helped w my reservation and Louie my dive guide! :)

Equipment was well maintained and new too!

Can't wait to be back to dive again!

Lee B, General Manager at Savedra Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Hi Melly

thanks for diving with us, we appreciate it, thanks also for your feedback here

Reviewed 1 October 2017

30 odd of us from the UK stormed the dive centre for a weeks diving and accommodation.

Savedra easily accommodated us with there amazing facilities and boats, tollerated our crazy sense of humour and offered great guiding on all dives!

The small personalised touches at the end of each diving day and at the end of the diving week easily separate these guys from the rest!

Thanks!

Hi Ricky

it was an absolute pleasure to have you with us, honestly I think the staff had as much fun as you guys, come back soon

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Great place to go diving! Everyone at the dive centre is really friendly and helpful and very patient if you're struggling. The dive sites are amazing and it was one of the most amazing experiences. Big thanks to Phil and Mark for helping my friend and I complete our open water diving course, will definitely return.

Hi Grace

thanks for trusting us with your diver training, we appreciate that and the kind words you left here. Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I've been there twice for diving. The dive sites are just amazing - so much interesting to see and experience. I took Advanced Open Water Course this august and enjoyed every single minute of it!
Special "Thanks" to Laura Slisane for being the best instructor - very positive, caring, patient and attentive to details - she was always making sure that I'm at my best when mastering my skills. Feeling like I'm a part of a big family now. Definitely want to come back again :)

Hi Aleksandra

thank you for taking the time to share your experience here, and for entrusting us with your training, much appreciated

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Overall a very standard, fuss-free, excellent dive center. I wasn't particularly impressed with anything, neither was I disappointed with anything. Savedra does look like one of the bigger and more well-equipped dive center within the small area it was located at. Facilities are very good.

Make sure you do the night shore dive. It is amazing! Don't miss the sardines as well. It's truly an incredible experience.

Hi llyrad

thanks for the review, and for your business, we very much appreciate both