“Open water + Advance”

Savedra Dive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Savedra Dive Center, winner of the CGP Best Nature Experience 2012 award, is in the center of Panagsama beach.Just a few meters from the shoreline and our house reef and minutes away by boat to the best dive sites in the area.Savedra is Moalboals only PADI 5 star Instructor Development center and PADI Tec Rec training center.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
“Open water + Advance”
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

It Was an awesome center for doing our scuba diving .. Thanks you François Burg to be our instructor !
Great experience and best team EVER !
Love all Michel ❤

Visited March 2017

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Really nice school and best instructor Keira!”
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

I just finished my advanced open water course at Savedra and can definitely recommend it! It is a good school with good equipment and really nice and helpful staff. My instructor was Keira and I definitely recommend to take a course with her! She is a very good diver and even more important, she is a very good teacher. I really feel that I improved my dive skills and am definitely more confident to go on my next dive. Besides that, she is young and energetic, and we laughed a lot! Those two days were an absolute pleasure!

Cebu City Philippines
5 attraction reviews
“good place”
Reviewed February 27, 2017

Good Dive Center , I like Beth the Dive Master but they are all good . Best Feature of the shop is that there are 4 or 5 dives per day and the location is described on the white board easily seen from the outside , hotel across the street associated with the dive shop is near enough to have a change of clothes and perhaps a nap between dives

Visited January 2017
“Instructor Development Course”
Reviewed February 22, 2017

If you are looking for the perfect place to complete your IDC it's here! Every staff member is so helpful and provided me with continual support throughout the course. There were 3 of us in the group making it a comfortable size for the teaching, practice, and social side to the IDC, also allowing us to get to know our instructors well and enabling them to recognise and improve our weaknesses. All of this together made us feel comfortable and relaxed during the Instructor Examination.
As a dive shop in general, it has an incredibly friendly atmosphere, everybody is willing to help and take time to answer any questions you have.
A big thank you to Lee, Phil, Martin and Firas for making the three weeks spent studying here such an amazing experience!

Daegu, South Korea
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Made IE Easy”
Reviewed February 21, 2017

Attended IDC at Savedra and I really enjoyed the small class sizes as it made me feel as if I was getting personal attention from the Course Director and other staff. This personal attention allowed me to get specific instruction on how to strengthen my weaknesses, which resulted in the Instructor Exam being very easy.