“good place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Savedra Dive Center

Savedra Dive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Savedra Dive Center, winner of the CGP Best Nature Experience 2012 award, is in the center of Panagsama beach.Just a few meters from the shoreline and our house reef and minutes away by boat to the best dive sites in the area.Savedra is Moalboals only PADI 5 star Instructor Development center and PADI Tec Rec training center.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Cebu City Philippines
5 attraction reviews
“good place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good Dive Center , I like Beth the Dive Master but they are all good . Best Feature of the shop is that there are 4 or 5 dives per day and the location is described on the white board easily seen from the outside , hotel across the street associated with the dive shop is near enough to have a change of clothes and perhaps a nap between dives

Visited January 2017

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Instructor Development Course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are looking for the perfect place to complete your IDC it's here! Every staff member is so helpful and provided me with continual support throughout the course. There were 3 of us in the group making it a comfortable size for the teaching, practice, and social side to the IDC, also allowing us to get to know our instructors well and enabling them to recognise and improve our weaknesses. All of this together made us feel comfortable and relaxed during the Instructor Examination.
As a dive shop in general, it has an incredibly friendly atmosphere, everybody is willing to help and take time to answer any questions you have.
A big thank you to Lee, Phil, Martin and Firas for making the three weeks spent studying here such an amazing experience!

Daegu, South Korea
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Made IE Easy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Attended IDC at Savedra and I really enjoyed the small class sizes as it made me feel as if I was getting personal attention from the Course Director and other staff. This personal attention allowed me to get specific instruction on how to strengthen my weaknesses, which resulted in the Instructor Exam being very easy.

Visited February 2017
“advanced open water course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

It was a great place to dive n instructors n staff were all very friendly. It was my first time visiting Cebu so it took me long to decide which dive shop to choose but I really feel that I did a right choice!
I did advanced open water with Firas n he was so professional. I had a impression that he is a reliable person, and he teach me everything very well and made sure he brought more experience to the course.
I will definitely recommend you this dive shop.
ありがとうフィラスさん(:

Castelldefels, Spain
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“5 stars”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

I like when the good service starts with the emails before arrival. And Janice was extremelly helpful with answers and suggestions.

Once there, the diveshop is perfectly organised, and the attention is great. They help with setting up and carrying around equipment which i highly appreciate. We met two guides, Beth and Louie, and to be honest i can only find kind words for them.

I will dive again with savedra for sure when i come back!