“good place”

Savedra Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 22 Tours in Moalboal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Savedra Dive Center, winner of the CGP Best Nature Experience 2012 award, is in the center of Panagsama beach.Just a few meters from the shoreline and our house reef and minutes away by boat to the best dive sites in the area.Savedra is Moalboals only PADI 5 star Instructor Development center and PADI Tec Rec training center.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed February 27, 2017

Good Dive Center , I like Beth the Dive Master but they are all good . Best Feature of the shop is that there are 4 or 5 dives per day and the location is described on the white board easily seen from the outside , hotel across the street associated with the dive shop is near enough to have a change of clothes and perhaps a nap between dives

Lee B, General Manager at Savedra Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

Hi Rivers

thanks very much for taking the time to dive with us, and for leaving your review here

Reviewed February 22, 2017

If you are looking for the perfect place to complete your IDC it's here! Every staff member is so helpful and provided me with continual support throughout the course. There were 3 of us in the group making it a comfortable size for the teaching, practice, and social side to the IDC, also allowing us to get to know our instructors well and enabling them to recognise and improve our weaknesses. All of this together made us feel comfortable and relaxed during the Instructor Examination.
As a dive shop in general, it has an incredibly friendly atmosphere, everybody is willing to help and take time to answer any questions you have.
A big thank you to Lee, Phil, Martin and Firas for making the three weeks spent studying here such an amazing experience!

Hi Francois

I'm a little late leaving this reply, but it was an absolute pleasure training with you, and I am very happy you and Keira were able to stay and work with us for a while, you're both welcome back anytime.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

Attended IDC at Savedra and I really enjoyed the small class sizes as it made me feel as if I was getting personal attention from the Course Director and other staff. This personal attention allowed me to get specific instruction on how to strengthen my weaknesses, which resulted in the Instructor Exam being very easy.

Your previous instructors did a great job with you, I had very little work to do. Thanks for training with us, it was my pleasure getting you started with your new career

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

It was a great place to dive n instructors n staff were all very friendly. It was my first time visiting Cebu so it took me long to decide which dive shop to choose but I really feel that I did a right choice!
I did advanced open water with Firas n he was so professional. I had a impression that he is a reliable person, and he teach me everything very well and made sure he brought more experience to the course.
I will definitely recommend you this dive shop.
ありがとうフィラスさん(:

Hi Yurika

thank you very much for the review, very helpful and much appreciated, And thank you for diving with us.

Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

I like when the good service starts with the emails before arrival. And Janice was extremelly helpful with answers and suggestions.

Once there, the diveshop is perfectly organised, and the attention is great. They help with setting up and carrying around equipment which i highly appreciate. We met two guides, Beth and Louie, and to be honest i can only find kind words for them.

I will dive again with savedra for sure when i come back!

Hi Adrian

thank you very much for the review, I will be sure to pass your words onto Beth, Louie and Janice, they're suckers for a compliment.