“Instructor Development Course”

Savedra Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 22 Tours in Moalboal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Savedra Dive Center, winner of the CGP Best Nature Experience 2012 award, is in the center of Panagsama beach.Just a few meters from the shoreline and our house reef and minutes away by boat to the best dive sites in the area.Savedra is Moalboals only PADI 5 star Instructor Development center and PADI Tec Rec training center.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed February 22, 2017

If you are looking for the perfect place to complete your IDC it's here! Every staff member is so helpful and provided me with continual support throughout the course. There were 3 of us in the group making it a comfortable size for the teaching, practice, and social side to the IDC, also allowing us to get to know our instructors well and enabling them to recognise and improve our weaknesses. All of this together made us feel comfortable and relaxed during the Instructor Examination.
As a dive shop in general, it has an incredibly friendly atmosphere, everybody is willing to help and take time to answer any questions you have.
A big thank you to Lee, Phil, Martin and Firas for making the three weeks spent studying here such an amazing experience!

Lee B, General Manager at Savedra Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

Hi Francois

I'm a little late leaving this reply, but it was an absolute pleasure training with you, and I am very happy you and Keira were able to stay and work with us for a while, you're both welcome back anytime.

There are newer reviews for Savedra Dive Center

Reviewed February 21, 2017

Attended IDC at Savedra and I really enjoyed the small class sizes as it made me feel as if I was getting personal attention from the Course Director and other staff. This personal attention allowed me to get specific instruction on how to strengthen my weaknesses, which resulted in the Instructor Exam being very easy.

Your previous instructors did a great job with you, I had very little work to do. Thanks for training with us, it was my pleasure getting you started with your new career

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

It was a great place to dive n instructors n staff were all very friendly. It was my first time visiting Cebu so it took me long to decide which dive shop to choose but I really feel that I did a right choice!
I did advanced open water with Firas n he was so professional. I had a impression that he is a reliable person, and he teach me everything very well and made sure he brought more experience to the course.
I will definitely recommend you this dive shop.
ありがとうフィラスさん(:

Hi Yurika

thank you very much for the review, very helpful and much appreciated, And thank you for diving with us.

Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

I like when the good service starts with the emails before arrival. And Janice was extremelly helpful with answers and suggestions.

Once there, the diveshop is perfectly organised, and the attention is great. They help with setting up and carrying around equipment which i highly appreciate. We met two guides, Beth and Louie, and to be honest i can only find kind words for them.

I will dive again with savedra for sure when i come back!

Hi Adrian

thank you very much for the review, I will be sure to pass your words onto Beth, Louie and Janice, they're suckers for a compliment.

Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend had a great time getting our PADI open water with Savedra and especially because of our lovely instructor Keira. She explained everything really easily and made it so relaxed for us to learn how to dive. She knows exactly what she's doing, was able to answer all our questions and she's so enthusiastic about what she's doing and reflected that on us. We learned a lot and had fun all together.
You're lucky to get an instructor as Keira!Especially with her assistant Tomoiio who was so funny and loved diving.

Hi Imre

thank you very much for the review, and for diving with us