“5 stars” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Savedra Dive Center

Savedra Dive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Savedra Dive Center, winner of the CGP Best Nature Experience 2012 award, is in the center of Panagsama beach.Just a few meters from the shoreline and our house reef and minutes away by boat to the best dive sites in the area.Savedra is Moalboals only PADI 5 star Instructor Development center and PADI Tec Rec training center.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Castelldefels, Spain
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“5 stars”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

I like when the good service starts with the emails before arrival. And Janice was extremelly helpful with answers and suggestions.

Once there, the diveshop is perfectly organised, and the attention is great. They help with setting up and carrying around equipment which i highly appreciate. We met two guides, Beth and Louie, and to be honest i can only find kind words for them.

I will dive again with savedra for sure when i come back!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely!!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend had a great time getting our PADI open water with Savedra and especially because of our lovely instructor Keira. She explained everything really easily and made it so relaxed for us to learn how to dive. She knows exactly what she's doing, was able to answer all our questions and she's so enthusiastic about what she's doing and reflected that on us. We learned a lot and had fun all together.
You're lucky to get an instructor as Keira!Especially with her assistant Tomoiio who was so funny and loved diving.

Blue Earth, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Scuba Diving location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2017

I have gone diving all over the world and found Savedra Dive Center as one of the best. The staff from the front desk to the divemasters and boat crew I would rate as A+. The dive shop the boats I feel are as good as anywhere in the world. The divemasters knowledge of the dive spots and guiding made the trip one of my best ever. I have thousands of dives and I would rate some of my dives there in my top ten. The diving in that location is some the best wall diving in the world.

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Felt really safe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2017

I have been having problems with diving recently, at no fault of the dive centers, just my own, this center was nothing but helpful and accommodating when I was feeling uncomfortable. They shared a lot of information with me and made me feel safe when I was worried. A couple of my friends also chose to get their open water here and are very happy they did, I recommend this shop to all divers beginners and advanced!

Stockton, California
“Six Day Dive Safari... fantastic! by Michael Porter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2017

Recently I went on the six day Dive Safari with two of my dive buddies from USA. It was absolutely fantastic. We really had a great time... good food... boat's crew took very good care of us. Everything went smoothly with no downside what-so-ever. I really appreciated Divemaster Beth who made sure our dives were enjoyable... her professionalism and fun nature made the trip exceptional. My friends and I are very pleased. In fact, we are planning on doing it again... this time we will bring many members of our dive club with us. I believe you will not be disappointed.

Visited January 2017