“Felt really safe”

Savedra Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 22 Tours in Moalboal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Savedra Dive Center, winner of the CGP Best Nature Experience 2012 award, is in the center of Panagsama beach.Just a few meters from the shoreline and our house reef and minutes away by boat to the best dive sites in the area.Savedra is Moalboals only PADI 5 star Instructor Development center and PADI Tec Rec training center.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 6, 2017

I have been having problems with diving recently, at no fault of the dive centers, just my own, this center was nothing but helpful and accommodating when I was feeling uncomfortable. They shared a lot of information with me and made me feel safe when I was worried. A couple of my friends also chose to get their open water here and are very happy they did, I recommend this shop to all divers beginners and advanced!

Lee B, General Manager at Savedra Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

Hi Jackie

thank you very much for the review, and for diving with us

Reviewed February 6, 2017

Recently I went on the six day Dive Safari with two of my dive buddies from USA. It was absolutely fantastic. We really had a great time... good food... boat's crew took very good care of us. Everything went smoothly with no downside what-so-ever. I really appreciated Divemaster Beth who made sure our dives were enjoyable... her professionalism and fun nature made the trip exceptional. My friends and I are very pleased. In fact, we are planning on doing it again... this time we will bring many members of our dive club with us. I believe you will not be disappointed.

Hi Michael

thanks for the review, looking forward to the IDC we have planned for you, keep the studying up ;0)

Reviewed February 1, 2017

We went January for 6-day Dive safari, which turns out to be an super nice trip, well organized. We got to experience basically everything one expect from the beautiful underwater world. Sooo many turtles, large coral garden with thousands colorful fish, and the whale shark! Savedra dive has been very helpful with this trip, they helped us booking everything, people there are professional, very friendly and super helpful.

Hi Jorn

thank you to you and your wife for the visit, glad you enjoyed the safari, and thank you for leaving your review here, much appreciated

Reviewed January 31, 2017

even though diving conditions were not too good in late january 2017, we had a very nice experience with the team of Cebu Fun Divers. The good mix of local and international dive-masters, instructors (e.g. Rene and Hermann, for those who speak German), and very helpful boatsmen, attrackt experienced divers from all over the world - rightly so !

Hi Helmuth

thank you for the review, however this one belongs to Cebu Fun Divers, same group but different company, i'll pass your words along

Reviewed January 30, 2017

I was diving several times before all across the world without having a licence.
Now I finally did my PADI Open Water Diver (+Advanced) with Phil, a great instructor from UK. The course was perfect, Phil didn't just push us through it but made sure that everyone learned a lot and is now able to dive on it's own (although he strongly suggested to always dive with a dive master!).

TEAM
Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Janice from the front desk was a great support planning everything the week before via email.
During the stay I was provided with a dive computer for the whole week (without any extra charge). When I had issues with the wifi in my hotel I could use one of the class rooms for a skype call.
This is much more than standard and I'm very happy to have booked my course at savedra.

EQUIPMENT
Good and new equipment from Aqua Lung, Mares and other well known brands. I brought part of the equipment on my own but the rental equipment there was on the same level (or better :)).
The boats also are in a very god shape, one was just delivered in December and is brand new.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Wolfgang

thanks for such a detailed review, that will be very helpful to anyone planning a trip to Moalboal. Thanks for diving with us as well, much appreciated