Neptune Diving Adventure Moalboal & Santander
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The First and Leading PADI 5 star IDC Center in Cebu! For over 20 years we have trained and guided thousands of scuba divers in Moalboal and in Santander, Cebu, Philippines: here you will find plenty of information on scuba diving, PADI Dive Courses, PADI Nitrox, dive safaris that will bring you from Moalboal and Santander in Cebu to Bohol Is, Negros Is or Siquijor Is. Accommodation, beach resorts, hotels and restaurants in Cebu City, Moalboal and Santander. Additionally you will find useful information on PADI Leadership Education and Tropical Marine Biology Courses, Shark and Whalewatch in the Philippines. Dive in Moalboal, PADI Moalboal,
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

We dived in Isla Pescador, which is an amazing place itself but our divemaster show us a lot of things and we really stayed in the water the maximum. After we asked for a place to snorkel and they let us the snorkeling set as well as the boats and the fins, of course they have as well tea and coffe for free and showers and towels for after diving. Really nice place with friendly people!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2017

My friend and I did 2 dives with Neptunes. First we went to Pescador Island which was very good, we had Johnny as our dive master, we decided to do the Sardines Run as our 2nd dive of the day. We were in a group of 4 girls with Johnny as our dive master again, we were all around 50bar of air left and Johnny signalled to me to follow a different dive master from Neptune (whom none of us had met before diving). I followed the new divemaster, there was a strong current against us and he was swimming very fast, he turned around a couple of times briefly, never asking if any of us were ok. He then surfaced without signalling, as I followed and surfaced there was just myself and one of the girls in our group..my friend was nowhere to be seen! The divemaster asked 'where is the other one, there was 3 of you' at this point I panicked as I presumed he knew who he was meant to be looking after! After a few minutes my friend surfaced ALONE in the distance with less than 50bar of air, the divemaster then walked off! My friend said that she was unable to keep up with the extremely fast pace and was left behind and forced to surface alone (we have both been certified with our open water PADI for less than a week, Johnny was made clearly aware of this). Another guy surfaced the same time (diving with neptunes) as he was told to do an emergency accent alone as he had 10bar! Back at the shop I informed Johnny of how my friend was basically left alone to which he laughed and said 'the current was strong you need to keep up', I was infuriated and told the woman on the desk who didn't seem to comprehend how bad the situation was and said 'I'll let the manager know', I said we would never dive with them again and that this situation should never of happened. I strongly advise people not to dive with this company, luckily my friend was fine but imagine being a new diver, left alone in an unfamiliar place, with a strong current, being low on air and the response of your 'divemaster' is you need to keep up?? The company should be closed down for putting people in danger!!

2  Thank xiaoxiao90
Blixtens, Manager at Neptune Diving Adventure Moalboal & Santander, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for you review even though we feel its not correct.

You all got told that there where a strong current in the afternoon thats why we brought a second guide to you but you didn't listen same on the first dive you didn't listen to the briefing and went on your own. Its not very easy for us to handle that kind of situation when you both think you are professionals with many dives under your belt who have no clue what you guys are doing so thats why we brought a extra guide with us.
There where no one left alone just cause you guys had little air left our guides decided that you would turn around and head back with the second guide to end the dive. How fun is it for the rest of the group to end their dive after 20 minutes?
Did you guys get your certification in a kellogs cornflakes package? Our own student we have here can master that situation with out any problems at all so maybe you should consider to stop diving if you cant handle a bit of current? Do us all in the diving industry a favor and stop diving, you will just get hurt eventually since you have no clue what you are doing and you will end up hurting other divers with your careless behaviour.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

Have done one dive so far and keen for my dives tomorrow, service was good, the diving guide was top notch. The cost for dives is cheap and equipment was in good condition. The guide showed us all the marine life present and had no troubles before, during or after the dive.

Cost for shore/boat dive is 1200php with full rental

1  Thank reycarl0
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Positive is the price (1200 for a dive including everything) and the gear. You can just show up and sign in for a dive at the front desk. But no friendly atmosphere at all, our dive master didn't ask for our names or our experience. The Group was big and there was no Organisation. You get what you pay, but next Time i Would rather pay a Bit more to get a nice friendly dive master elsewhere.

1  Thank Elisa F
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Did my PADI Open Water course at Neptune, and I can't thank these guys enough.
True professionals with an eager to teach high quality diving skills. This place actually felt like home for a few days.
Highly recommended, if you want to dive in Moalboal, you must go there.