“Absolutely excellent”

Neptune Diving Adventure Moalboal & Santander
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The First and Leading PADI 5 star IDC Center in Cebu! For over 20 years we have trained and guided thousands of scuba divers in Moalboal and in Santander, Cebu, Philippines: here you will find plenty of information on scuba diving, PADI Dive Courses, PADI Nitrox, dive safaris that will bring you from Moalboal and Santander in Cebu to Bohol Is, Negros Is or Siquijor Is. Accommodation, beach resorts, hotels and restaurants in Cebu City, Moalboal and Santander. Additionally you will find useful information on PADI Leadership Education and Tropical Marine Biology Courses, Shark and Whalewatch in the Philippines. Dive in Moalboal, PADI Moalboal,
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I did the PADI Open Water Course at Neptune Diving Adventures Moalboal and we were so happy with it. Our dive instructor Irish made us feel very confident and safe. Her instructions were very clear so it was much easier for us. The last day she had a cold so we had to go with the owner Johan. With him it was exactly the same.

Every dive I grew in confidence because Irish, Johan and Luca (divemaster) showed confidence, were very relaxed and when there was anything we were not sure about they let us practise it again and gave us the feeling everything was gonna be fine.

What I also liked was the fact that they did everything possible to let us complete the course in three days because of our lack of time and the fact that we felt very much at home at the dive center.

Overall a great experience and I can't wait to dive again.

Thank you Neptune!

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

It was a last minute decision to get our PADI open water, but we were very happy that there was space available at Neptune. We wanted to get our PADI in 3 days without any diving experience, and our instructor Irish really wanted to make that happen for us. Even with the rainy weather, we had 3 amazing dives. Irish was very clear with the instructions and gave us a safe and good feeling under water. She didn't push us and she let us get use to diving on our own tempo. We also had 1 dive with the owner Johan and divemaster Luca, and both were very relaxed under water. They also kept an eye on us the whole time, so we felt very safe. Thank you so much Neptune for the amazing experience, we can't wait to dive again!

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went diving at Neptune's directly after we got our license elsewhere in the Philippines. We let them know that this was our first dive after the diving course, so they were aware of the fact that we were not very experienced. We went diving with two other people and the dive master. While diving in Moalboal, I started to feel extremely dizzy, and went to the surface. The dive master followed me, but did not show any interest in my well-being. My friend and I decided to end the dive due to my condition, and the dive master told us to swim back alone (I was still feeling very dizzy and could hardly swim). After we arrived at Neptunes again, we waited for the others to get out of the water so we could shortly talk about what just had happened to me. However, as they got back, the dive master did not even look at me while I was waiting in front of him. Long story short, I felt really ignored, even though I told about my insecurity due to my experience. Therefore, I would absolutely not recommend this dive centre to unexperienced divers. The staff did really not try to make me feel comfortable.

2  Thank ChantalHarlem
Blixtens, Manager at Neptune Diving Adventure Moalboal & Santander, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Hi.
Thank you for your review even if its a bit strange.

When i asked you if you enjoyed your dive you both said yes, the sardines where amazing but anyway you blame us for not feeling good? Why did you dive if you did not feel good?
We believe that our guide did the right thing to leave you on surface and told you to swim back to shore both of you, this is 50m to swim and besides you are a certified diver so you both should be able to handle your selfs. He left you both on the surface and swam down to the other divers he had with him and you have to agree that he needed to be with them and you even told the guide that he could go down to the others.
To get someones attention you need to speak to them not just stand infront of them and wait for them to say something. Why didn't you come me? You just left with out saying a word about it so please next time where ever you are tell the guides and the staff don't be shy.

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Did a single dive here to Pescador last week. Price was 1200P all in, which is cheaper than most shops around. Dive gear is all up to date and they do their best to accommodate and give you what you paid for. Would book with them again, seems like a good group of individuals.

Reviewed March 10, 2017

This school is amazing. Good equipment, very good and professional divemasters, good service, the best price. I enjoyed a lot with them! I totally recomend this school to anyone who want to dive in Moalboal.