“Good.... but”

Planet Action Adventure Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Planet Action Adventure, the first and leading organizer of adventure tours in Cebu and Nergos Island Philippines and founded 1996 , specialised in outdoor adventure and adventure holiday packages. Our most popular day tours are our river climbing and canyoning tours. These are quite challenging and offer awesome action for everybody. The Horseback riding tour in the mountains of Cebu is also exciting adventure for beginner as well expert riders. On our caving tour you explore one of biggest caves in the Philippines. In the bizarre South Cebu Highland trekking offer great view from the highest tops of Cebu to close by islands. For adventurous kids above 4 years old planet action prepare some fun tours to waterfalls, jungle, little caves and beaches. These tours are day tours and start around 9am and end sometime in the afternoon at Panagsama Beach in Moalboal. During this time all you need is provided by us like food, climbing equipments, and transfer from Moalboal by action truck. Depend on the activity the rates are between 2500 - 3500 Philippine Peso (P) per person for a whole day excursions. We arrange these tours with minimum of two participants every day of the week. For groups of 4 and up we recommend our multi days trekking and climbing adventure. Our most challenging tour is the 2.5 days ascend to the crater of the active volcano Mt. Kanlaon on Nergos Island. We spend one night in tents at around 2300 meter above sea level beside the steaming crater. Further this very challenging tour we also offer an easy two days jungle trekking tour at the Twin lakes in Negros, where we camp beside a crater lake surrounded by lush rain forest. Besides organized tours you can rent bikes in Moalboal. You can explore caves, rice terraces, white sandy beaches and orchid farm by yourself. We have special maps and tour descriptions where you find all these places of interest. Rental rates for Mountain Bikes are 300, 500 and 1000 PHP per day.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Ok so I will start with I really enjoyed this but my wife did not.
Ok so when deciding to do this make sure you are reasonably fit. This is not like the vlogs make it look, there is a good few hours trekking as well as the fun of jumping in the water. So we got picked up outside the restaurant (last filling station) and made our way to the falls. This was great. Once we got there we dropped off all our stuff. Now this is where we got a bit confused. This was the end point. I asked the guy where to get the waterproof bags and water to drink and he said " just leave your stuff it will get wet" so we jumped back in the van. Once we got to the start point there are shops selling water, water proof bags,food e.t.c. but I had left our money as I was told it would get wet. So the hike after the start point is maybe a good 20 to 30 mins. First jump brilliant!! But then the trek begins it's like 4 maybe 5 hrs long. There are plenty of jumps, which are fun. Make sure you wear trainers as dive shoes are not sturdy enough. There is a bbq in the middle which is cool ( if u have money). U do sign a waiver at the start so if you injure yourself that's your own fault so it's up to you. The guides were really helpful and stayed with my wife as she was struggling. I will say if you are not fit just visit the falls. You can swim, jump enjoy yourself without the massive hike. This was good for me but not so good for my wife. Try to explain the little details a bit better. Thanks.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"hike"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

No security briefing, my friend fractured his foot right before the guide told him the water was not deep. Should have told us before uh? The accident arrive at the very first slide, me and another guide had to carry my friend on our shoulder up to the end. The owner didnt whant to refund my friend! Worst canyoneering experience in my whole life! Just go see kawasan fall by foot and skip the over crowded, expensive non-professionnal Planet action canyoneering!

1  Thank Dan K
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best things I did in 3 months worth of travelling! Our tour guide was amazing, spoke really good English, took loads of photos for us and we felt safe at all times

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I went with a friend and we had a great time. We went for the Kawasan falls canyoneering.

The instructor was good and we had some further assistance at the back of the group with Marh (I think that’s his name) who was super useful, and helped with all the jumps.

It’s a good couple of hours trekking through the canyons and more physically demanding than I expected but so worth it.

Would recommend also taking shoes for rocks (like hot tunas) or trainers needed. We purchased little waterproof bags for our phones which we purchase at the canyons - there pretty cheap and worked really well even though I was unsure to start with!! They fit in the pocket of your life jacket. The instructors also take loads of photos and videos along the way.

Lunch included which was nice aswell.

Great day! Follow the advice of the instructors and know your own ability and you’ll be fine!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Me and 2 my friends went on Canyoning at Montaneza Falls during our January vacation in Moalboal. We had never done it before, and we found the tour amazing for us (even though it was heavily raining 2 days before and the water in waterfalls and rivers was dirty) with climbing the rocks, jumping to waterfalls, going down using rope and zip-line and relaxing in hot spring. Such an experience for those, who are afraid of heights, but really worth it! Our guides were friendly and reliable, everything was organized well and, of course, with tasty dinner after the tour included.Thanks a lot, highly recommended!