All reviews mandarin fish dive resort whale sharks pescador island entire group bungalow number amazing sea life great diving holiday breakfast and dinner sardines plan on returning weather permitting small creatures half board an adventure world class an extensive menu
Reviewed 7 December 2018

Unbelievably calm and pampered 9 days!!! I have been diving many places and I have never seen such an attentive and accommodating staff! Great food, fantastic people. Really, I can't say enough good things about everyone on staff. Smiling, happy, they all learned our names within a day. If there was a drawback it is that the water was a bit cloudy during our visit. However, I was told that vis can vary and that the conditions during our visit were unusual. All dives reasonably close, (max 15- 20 min?) and the boats were great. Especially liked the fact that the boat groups were small. Our group occupied 8/10 of the bungalows. Although we interacted with the 2-4 other guests the staff seated us at different tables. All in all, a wonderful experience!

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank gregdLA
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this dive resort for 6 nights with a group of 8 from Australia, the staff were amazing and always made sure everyone was happy and well fed, the dive center was very professional and the divemasters did a great job pointing things out, I also really enjoyed diving the house reef, so much to see, good alternative if you didn’t feel like going on the boat, definitely recommend to friends and other dive groups and hopefully be back one day!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank corey109
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Room was ideal for a diving holiday. The location was perfect, 3 boats to dive from and dive sites very close and easy to get too,lots to see. Staff at the resort were excellent. Food was great and a lot of choice. The diving staff and boat crews were as good as any I have encountered. I will return to dive here again

Room tip: views from any room
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Safari816467
MagicIslandTeam, Manager at Magic Island Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Hi,

Thanks for the review. I will make sure all of the staff get to see your review so they know their hard work pays off.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Spent the last 6 days in this beautiful paradise. I bit of work to get here...but well worth the journey. The staff could not be nicer, and for the divers out there, the dive masters world class. This reminds me a lot of Fiji with the soft coral but hard coral as well and the life is as diverse as it is delightful. Well worth considering!

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Andyw47

Hi,

Thanks for your nice word, we are happy you enjoyed your stay and we will make sure all of the staff sees your review.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

It was quite a trip to get to Magic Island Dive Resort, but worth it. The staff is friendly, helpful, and professional. There was a variety of dishes for each meal and all you coul eat. Alcoholic drinks were extra but very reasonable.

Room tip: My brother and I shared a room that was just right. There was a view of the bay from the baloney.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

HI,

Thanks for the Review, yes it is a big trip to get here but we are happy enjoyed your stay