Have just returned from a group trip booked with Philippine Dive Holidays. The resort is charming and extremely well kept.
The staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful and really went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The rooms are air conditioned and well set up. The restaurant served plentiful food buffet style, and the chef made a real effort to accommodate our vegetarian needs.
The dive centre is very well organised and set up. Again the staff were excellent, knowledgeable about the sites and recognised everyone's kit and requirements very quickly.
We had a fantastic trip and we're sad to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is perfectly suited for diving and other water sporting activities. On exciting excursions with jungle trips, cave exploring, motorcycle riding in the mountains, hill walking to the waterfalls and hot springs and much more, you will get to know the diversity of the amazing Island of Cebu. Alternatively, Kasai Village Resort is equally suited for romantics and those who just want to relax. We believe that YOU deserve to have a great and relaxing vacation with your family or friends. The friendly and luxurious atmosphere of the resort gives you the chance to get away from the everyday stress and get into island time. We will make our best to give you the holiday you deserve and dream of. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Kasai Village Dive & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kasai Village Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Kasai Village Dive And Spa Resort