Marcosas Cottages Resort
Bonita Oasis Beach Resort(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
US$37
  • Pool
Moalboal Beach Resort(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$36
Sea Turtle House Moalboal(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$27
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

Moalboal T Breeze Coastal Resort(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
US$34
  • Beachfront
Mayas Native Garden(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
US$14
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$18/night.

Savedra Beach Resort(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$135
US$87
  • Pool
All reviewsnice poolsheets changedown cottagebig toilethanging clothesquiet at nightrooms are big and cleanwalking distancegarlic ricestayed here for one nightbars and restaurantspool area isbreakfast was includedair conditionedno wifi in the roomsmango pancakesamerican breakfast
Reviewed 20 September 2016

The communication with the hotel via email was really great. They were fast to reply. The accommodations were a good value for the money after researching what else was available in the area. If you are arriving to Cebu late at night I would probably avoid taking the buses. I ended up having to negotiate for a ride. If you aren't as concerned about the cost of a airport transfer I would highly recommend you have the resort do it for you so it is not so much of a pain. When I arrived late at night it took some time before I could get someone to let me into the resort, but otherwise they treated me very well! The breakfast was nice in the morning. After that I headed to do the canyoneering and had a blast. Came back and fell asleep. I would recommend Marcosas.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Astroph
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Pros: The room is spacious. Nice bathroom. Good size tv. Good size pool. Cute cottages, love the garden and plants. There are sunbeds if you wanna chill by the pool.

Con: Bed was meh. The receptionist weren't so accommodating when I arrived.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Joanne Marie N
Reviewed 11 September 2016

we stay here for couple nights, good value , friend staffs, fast internet but provide only pool and restaurant area. its close to the bar, restaurant, diving shop by the beach by 5 minute walking . highly recommend

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2016

A group of us stayed here and it was the best experience. The staff is super helpful, kind and accommodating. They don't try to hoodwink you and the pricing is very fair. Even though the rooms are not very modern, the cleanliness makes up for the outdated style. The bed is super comfortable and I was able to sleep like a baby every night. When we had an issue with our room over the air conditioner, the staff quickly moved us to an even better room with a view! In the mornings, you get a free breakfast and this was actually one of my favorite parts of the resort. They have these mango (banana or orange) filled pancakes with honey that are to die for. The filipino breakfast is scrumptious and filling. They give you fresh orange juice and coffee/tea is available. The pool was under renovation during our stay, but we just took advantage of the spa instead. The massage therapist is very good and we all loved the treatments we had with her. The location is very good. You have Blue Abyss dive shop at the back, a mini mart on the side, a couple of good restaurants down the street and the market is about 15 minutes out. Every morning the staff would help us contact a driver or give suggestions to places we could go. When I go back to Cebu, this will be my home away from home!

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank lanegrita1985
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We really enjoyed our stay here!!! The rooms are specious and clean, the pool and the area around it is well organized and quiet. The service was excellent, food at the restaurant (both breakfast and dinner) was very good!

Highly recommended!!