US$190
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar(Playa Paraiso)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$167
US$410
US$384
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Paraiso Maya(Playa Paraiso)
US$223
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Paraiso Beach(Playa Paraiso)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$167
Iberostar.com
US$263
US$217
HotelsClick
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
US$379
US$318
  • Breakfast included
Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa(Playa Maroma)
US$475
Kin Sol Soleil(Playa Maroma)
US$325
US$292
11,740 results
All reviewsmartini barhealth barsanta feswim up roomsand bagscasita sectionk teamfuentes poolla isla poolour honeymoonoutdoor showerroom serviceswing bargreenhouse tourpersonal conciergewine pairingjo jos
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The resort is very good well kept service is outstanding some of the food we were not very impressed . Some of the food was cold getting to the table at night at the restaurant by the volleyball court. Your sparkling wine was bad quality to sweet no Brut , no fresh orange juice for breakfast and you guys have excelent natural fruits!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gisellacrawford
KarismaHotelsResorts, General Manager at El Dorado Royale, by Karisma, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Hola Gisella Crawford!

First we want to thank you for your positive and kindly feedback.
I am sure that a lot of travelers will consider it useful and clarifying with all this valuable information when choosing their next destination in the Riviera Maya.
I hope we have the pleasure to welcome you once again very soon.
Remain at your service,

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We have an Exotica membership. We have been to this resort every year for the past 4 years. The accommodations, food, and staff are excellent. My only problem has been the Flyback program associated with the membership. We have been waiting for almost 5 months to get our reimbursement and provided all of the necessary paperwork and bank routing information. I spoke to a representative from Flyback in September who promised a refund by 10/25. When I followed up to check on the status, I was told, via email, that it has been moved back to 11/2017. The lack of customer service and disregard for compassion has been unacceptable and has my family questioning whether or not we should cancel our membership.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
8  Thank billyd1322

Dear billyd1322,

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us your review, every kind word you described in your review it is of utmost importance when we evaluate our hotel and services.

While we are very happy to know you were pleased with the gourmet inclusive exoericne we are truly very sorry for any bad reflection regarding the program descrjbed in your review.

Please do not hesitate to contact the customer service department at customercare@karismamexico.com, therefore, your comments could be personally attended.

Kind Regards,

Hotel Manager
gm@eldoradoroyale.com.mx
El Dorado Royale Riviera Maya, a SPA Resort by Karisma

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Overall this place is awesome, however, there were a few snafus that detract from their overall rating. There is such a big push lately by these all inclusive resorts to have "specialty items" that are an extra fee or extra charge. My warning, DON'T do it! The regular items are so so so good and the have it down. But my hubby didn't listen to me and purchased the steak and lobster at D'Italia. Big mistake! First, they brought it out before cooking to make a big show of it, but it was still in the plastic bag! Then the lobster was burned!!! We told them so and they said they would inform the cook. Nothing else was said, no new lobster was offered. However, when we checked out, they totally lied and said they offered something else! I would not have said anything but accusing the guest of lying (I'm a ruby member) is VERY BAD TRAINING.. I spoke to 3 manages about this and we were not refunded our $106 for burned lobster. Note: it is less expensive to refund the guest for a mistake on your part then to deal with the negative effect not refunding will bring. Bad reviews spread more than good. Second thing, why do all these resorts allow vendors to sell fake Cuban cigars? Don't buy any cigars from some guy with a table set up by one of the bars, they are all fake! In my opinion that detracts from the hotel's credibility.
The good things:service was great, lots of cabanas and the food was ok, not as good as the other Karisma resorts. Also, I love love love the bikes! We rode them everyday. They need to work on their culinary side.

Room Tip: Ask for a room by the beach!
Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Lemonslove

Hola Lemonslove!

Thank you so much for your feedback on our hotel. Let me express my gratitude for taking the time to write about your stay at El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort by Karisma.
We are very sorry for not being able to exceed your expectations and have left this image of our services.

We have worked very hard in this area in order to avoid other guests get the same impression.

Our customers’ opinions and suggestions are really crucial in the process of improving our performance, so we thank your valuable comments which undoubtedly help us take a step forward in terms of client´s satisfaction.
All the best!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

What I thought was going to be a great trip turned out to be amazing. Between the staff's attentiveness and politeness and the beautiful environment we can't stop talking about how much fun we all had. I hope to bring my husband there one day ! Thank you again!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Steph Míchelle H

Hola Steph Michelle H!

Thank you very much for your recent visit and lovely comments on TripAdvisor, highlighting our natural background, facilities, services and most of all our staff, the professionalism and kindness you have received.
Thanks to the staff, facilities and services is that we have a large number of loyal and valuable guests and members that return year upon a year and every time we do everything possible to ensure that we surpass their expectations.

We will wait for you next year!

Remain at your service,

Reviewed 17 October 2017

enjoyed holiday overall just a few worrying points. No good for anyone with a walking disability too many steps everywhere no access to pools if you cant bend your knees, This is not pointed out in brochure. May be al a carte restaurants but you have to wait over half an hour to be seated then another twenty minutes to order.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family