Los Flamencos Aparthotel(Bayahibe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$146
US$87
  • Pool
Whala!Bayahibe(Bayahibe)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$65
Villa Baya Aparta-Hotel(Bayahibe)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$60
Hotel Villa Iguana(Bayahibe)(Great Value!)
US$62
TripAdvisor
US$250
TripAdvisor
12,748 results
All reviewsworld cafemain poolseaside grilljungle restaurantpreferred clubeddie murphyswim up barpablo picassopreferred poolfruit boatglass of champagneolio restaurantinfinity poolentertainment teamfrench restaurantbutler servicepunta cana
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We decided to take a break in the sunshine to escape the horrid UK weather and only booked in at La Romana a week before we travelled, it is simple one of the best holiday decisions we have ever taken. We absolutely loved the place. The food in all the restaurants (Seaside Grill, Oceania, Asian, World Cafe) we ate in was lovely. It was a shame we didn't have time to try them all, but maybe next time. We ate fairly early 6.30 - 7.00 and never had to wait for a table. The Spa was simply wonderful with some of the best massages we've ever had. The rooms are a little tired and could certainly do with an update, we were in 2222, but it was spotlessly clean and the bed was very very comfortable. We spent most days on the beach so the beach grill and bar were very handy, as was the pizzeria by the main pool. My wife totally enjoyed her active mornings starting with yoga then moving through a selection of Zumba classes, by the pool, on the beach or in the sea, it was more than enough exercise for me just thinking about what she was doing, so I made sure the sun bed had plenty of attention!
The thing that really made the whole week stand out of us was the staff, everyone we engaged with was happy helpful and bright. We do have to give special mention to two ladies from the Spa, Carmen who look after my wife and Cecelia who looked after me, we're sure they both had magic in their hands and from the first massage they eased away all the tensions we'd brought with us, so a special thanks to those two special ladies. As I said at the beginning of the review, "We'll be back"

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Paul K
Mr Jorge M, Gerente at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hola Paul!

Please receive our warmest greeting from sunny Dreams La Romana. It was an absolute pleasure to have you with us.

We appreciate you have taken the time to share such an enthusiastic review about your recent visit to Dreams La Romana.It was a pleasure having you and we appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to learn that your stay was a most pleasant one, and that you were highly satisfied with our service. It makes us really proud to read that you have enjoyed our staff’s attentive service and spa facilities, as it is our main goal to provide with an excellent service to all of our guest from the beggining to the end of their stay. Your comments will serve as an inspiration to our team to continue working with passion, ensuring our valued guests have an enjoyable and memorable experience with us.

We look forward to have the pleasure of having you back home in the near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Honestly, this was by far one of the best vacations I’ve ever taken. We went for spring break with a 17 and 19 year old and can’t think of a single complaint. From getting served champagne as we walked in to the kind goodbyes, we were surrounded by top of the line staff every minute.
Daniel and his entertainment team were AMAZING! Johnfy, Pablo Picasso, chocolate, Eddie Murphy, JJ, Louis, nano, and many more certainly made our trip so much more memorable! Their nightly shows are a MUST SEE as we were wowed night after night. Raphael our bellhop, Belkiss and the spa, Bienvenuido at the world cafe, Ariel at the swim up bar, Alfredo at the hibachi, and many more helped us feel so welcome.
We also took advantage of the week long spa pass, as recommended by Belkiss, and were not disappointed! Every treatment was great and they treated you so well!

If you want shade on the beach or by the pool, make sure you get up early to claim spots, but if you ever need another chair or anything, just ask and they bring it!

While the resort itself is beautiful and has great views and yummy food, the sense of “familia” and welcome that we felt the entire trip is unlike anywhere else. That aspect truly made the trip so special. Thank you!!!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
8  Thank Alexis O
Mr Jorge M, Gerente at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hola Alexis!

Please receive a warm greeting from sunny Dreams La Romana.

On behalf of the staff and Management of our resort we would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us. It was a pleasure being your hosts during your recent gateway.

We are very happy to learn that your stay was a most pleasant one, and that you were highly satisfied with our staff’s attentive service. We have strived to deliver the most memorable experience to our valued guest. We highly appreciate your gracious comments here and have shared it with our team.

We look forward to have the honor of welcoming you back home to offer you a truly remarkable experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had the most amazing stay here for 2 weeks and got married along with 30 family and friends. Can't stress enough how amazing the place is as a wedding venue. Bibia was so incredibly helpful and the day was beautiful (despite the rain!). We ended up decided to change location of the reception a couple of days before to a quieter area and she couldn't have been more accommodating. All guests loved the resort and each one wants to return. Enough to do so no one was ever bored. Good food (Seaside Grill was everyone's favorite and you could always find one of us in Coco Cafe!), friendly staff and the ground were immaculate. Great resort for large groups. They were always willing to help with large dinner groups providing we got there relatively early and just a small wait enjoying a drink or two. Looking forward to our 2019 return. Would recommend Saona Island trip with Pro Excursions.Thanks Dreams la Romana for memories which will last a lifetime!!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
6  Thank HP137

Hola HP137!

Please receive a warm greeting from sunny Dreams La Romana. It was an absolute pleasure to have you and your family as our guests in such an special occasion.

We were delighted to learn that your stay was a wonderful one while you were impressed with our service and facilities. We appreciate your gracious comments as it shows our consistency in maintain the Dreams Resorts brand standards. Please be confident that we’ve shared your kind comments with our team as motivation to keep up with our commitment to offer truly remarkable experiences in our guests. We thank you on behalf of our team and Management.

We sincerely look forward to welcome you back on a future occasion and provide you with the exceptional quality and service that characterizes our brand and resort.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Dreams for 10 days, had a fantastic time, Check in at preferred club family side was very welcoming after the long flight. Our room was perfect and nothing was too much trouble. The restaurants were as you’d expect, long trousers for men if you want to go Italian or French. Staff were great and not pushy at at all if you didn’t want to join in with things. Super Chester, Marcia were exceptional in the family preferred club and Junior over at the audits only pool. The girls in coco’s coffee shop always had a smile. The only real drawback were the Americans... they stood in the pool and talked/swore loudly as they drank.. & boy can they drink.. they expect the staff to drop everything when they say...they need to learn to respect others around them and the staff. All in all a fantastic holiday and would definitely recommend preferred club if you are going. Thanks guys for a fantastic holiday. ❤️

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Kazzapike68

Hola Kazzapike68!

Please receive our warmest greeting from Dreams La Romana.

We appreciate you have taken the time to share such an enthusiastic review about your recent visit to Dreams La Romana. We are overjoyed to read that you’ve enjoyed your stay, specially our kind staff, the shows and the facilities and special amenities delivered to Preferred Club guests.

We sincerely hope we can have the honor of being your hosts in not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Dreams La Romana Resort and Spa is the most amazing and beautiful resort. My family and I went there for spring break of 2017, 2018, and would love to keep coming back again and again because nothing can beat this resort. A group of people that I would love to give a shout out to is the entertainment team. When I came last year I didn’t participate in too many entertainment activities and regret that because the entertainment team is what makes the resort so amazing. Throughout the day from morning to night there are so many activities to participate in. My personal favorites were the dance classes, dancing at night with the team, the shows, and water aerobics.
- Chocolate: Chocolate led my first dance class, used me as his assistant one night which was really really fun, and was very entertaining overall!
- Eddy Murphy: Eddy Murphy always put a smile on my face when I saw him in his big, curly wig and crazy glasses! He would always grab me to dance with him at night and would always come up and say hi to me during the day!
- Pablo Picasso: Pablo Picasso led water aerobics every day and I always had a blast doing them (highly recommend water aerobics)! Like Eddy Murphy, he always had a crazy hat on and always came up to me!
- Kimberly: Kimberly was my first dance partner for lessons and would come grab me to dance with her for fun and let me say... she was very very fun!
- Pokemon: What a guy what a guy! Pokemon always came up to talk to me at night and is super funny!
- Johnif: There are so many good things to say about Jhonif! I met Jhonif by the swim up bar pool when I was heading back to my room and he ran up to me telling me that he wanted me to come to the dance class. At first I was iffy about going to the class because none of my friends wanted to come and I didn’t know him, but I decided to go anyway and don’t regret it! Kimberly was my partner for the first class and Jhonif ran up to me during the second and third class and danced with me and we had a blast! Ever since those two classes he would always come up to me during the day to say hi and just to talk about random stuff! He would also grab me during the dance classes all the time and I had so much fun!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
7  Thank Olivia P

Hola Olivia,

Please receive a warm greeting from Dreams La Romana.

We appreciate you have taken the time to share such an enthusiastic review about your recent visit to Dreams La Romana. We are overjoyed to read that you’ve enjoyed your stay, specially our kind staff, the shows and of course our entertainment team. But above all we are delighted to know that you’ve enjoyed all the details we take pride in offering our guests.