“Sunday lunch”

Trefnant Inn Pub
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Trefnant
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: British, Pub, Welsh
Description: Monday - Friday opening hours 12:00 - 00:00 Monday - Friday Food serving times 12:00-15:00. 15:00-21:00 Saturday opening hours 12:00-01:00 Food serving times 12:00-21:00 Sunday opening hours 12:00-23:00 Food serving times 12:00-19:00
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went out for sunday lunch as had heard great reviews of the trefnant inn. The restaurant was child friendly and there was plenty of room for my pram. The service was excellent, all staff were polite and helpful. I had a three course meal and it was delicious and well presented. I would highly recommend the beef dinner. I will definitely be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked a table here on Good Friday after hearing great recommendations from friends. I wasn't disappointed as the food was great! I had the sticky beef sizzler, which I would definitely order again. The restaurant was very busy for food but we didn't wait long at all for our meals. All staff were very friendly, & the lady on the bar mentioned that if I checked into the Facebook page I would receive 20% off my main meal. Overall a very enjoyable evening with great food!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went here for a meal and I must say the food was fantastic, a good variety on the menu, we all had a different meal and they all came together, couldn’t ask for better,very tasty and well presented you certainly get what you pay for,the waiting on staff were second to none always courteous and happy.it has been decorated to a good standard throughout, a very enjoyable night.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food is amazing! I went with friends an we had a great night, the staff and atmosphere were perfect! 100% recommend everyone to go here, great value for money!! *****

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food family of 6 all very impressed . Good service , good good and kids impressed with puddings (massive) will defo be returning