“Lovely seafood Meal”
Review of Fishalida

Fishalida
Ranked #11 of 250 Restaurants in Corfu Town
Description: Fishalida offers you the best quality of fresh local fish and lobster through our fish market (Fishmonger's Boutique) that is located right next of the restaurant. Also amazing risottos, pastas and anything you like that includs fish or shells. Of course all these in the best price of the island, because we own the fish product.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had limited time but our seafood meal was perfect! Good service, fresh food! Highly recommend, really enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I almost ordered shrimp, but I saw that the woman next to us got the salmon and it looked too delicious to pass up! It was absolutely amazing—by far the best fish I’ve had in Europe.

As I looked around, everyone’s food looked incredible. There was shrimp, fresh fish, and veggies, and I would have eaten it all if I could.

When we finished eating, our waiter brought desserts to our table, free of charge. They were also delicious!

I will definitely come back if I return to Corfu!

1  Thank Mariya M
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We popped in as the restaurant was empty and we were hungry. We had a lovely meal cooked fresh to order although a lot of the fish was frozen. The food was very tasty and the service was polite and attentive.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We came here last night and had a fantastic evening.
The food was superb - everything was fresh and cooked to perfection with a good selection to choose from. The waiters were professional, attentive and polite and the restaurant itself was spotless and nicely decorated.
For the quality and service I dont think you can get better for the price.
Definitely come here if you get the chance - you won’t be disappointed!
Already looking forward to our next visit when we are back in Corfu.

1  Thank ElaineStewart49
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Location near city center
Staff friendly and profesional speak english and italiano.
And..the plater very fresh only 40 euro for 3 adult and 3 kids of us
Must try when you visit corfu town