“Superb!”

Cuisines: Greek, Grill
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Cheap, tasty, great service and a beautiful spot to eat. I was amazed at how good the souvlaki and chips were given it is served in almost a fast food manner. So tender! Great wine and friendly service too. I believe there is also a 1st floor seating area if you don't like sitting out front. This is as good as it gets for Corfu Town. Highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,757)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

WONDERFUL!! I loved it! Very good souvlaki and pita! I cannot wait to be back to Corfú just to visit this place again. The environment and the location are very nice.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

After a long day of walking in the old town of corfu we were really hungry so we looked up this little place. I am so glad we trusted the reviews. Nice traditional greek food. We got chicken souvlaki and lamb meatballs. It came with pita bread and french fries and 2 dips. It was very good.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Good food, good prices. Great location. I am only dropping to 4 because the tables outside. Make the tables and Chairs flat. Not comftable eating when your leaning. Simple solution cut a bit of the table leg or put a block under the legs. Otherwise love the place.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I have been to Corfu more than 10 times and I went almost every time to this small and delicious restaurant. Everything is to be recommended from the pita bread over the pasta salad to the chicken souvlaki and the area is also very lovely. I am still dreaming of it and I will definatley come back when I am back in Corfu City. Just AMAZING!