Lowest prices for your stay
US$918
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$917
Lol.travel
US$1,110
US$780
SAVE US$330
Hotels.comUS$918
Orbitz.comUS$917
eDreamsUS$1,110
All reviews infinity pool private jacuzzi the general manager sister hotel amazing views luxury hotel visiting mykonos christina sunset island town transfer clubs george chora
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the nicest places in the zone to stay. Love everything around the place. I enjoyed a great vacations there and for sure I would like to come back. Wonderful place with impressive sunset and great lounge and music by the DJ!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
George Laounaros, Other at Bill & Coo Suites And Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear A9377FZcarlosa,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. The sunset from our lounge beside our infinity pool definitely is breathtaking!

We look forward to welcoming you back next year

George Laounaros
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed at Bill & Coo in early May. The property is breathtakingly beautiful. We had a suite with a private pool and loved it. The room was extremely clean with nice amenities and lots of space. The staff was lovely to us and very accommodating ,unique sunset views, especially from its sunset pool and amazing lounge and spiritual dj's music ,It is quite pricey, if you’re looking for a special experience, I definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear Darren,

we would like to thank you for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience at Bill and Coo with other travelers!
We are glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one!
We will let everyone know that you were pleased with their service and that we met your needs and expectations.
We look forward to seeing you again!

George Laounaros
Hotel manager

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

This was our second visit to this hotel.
Room was lovely and everything about the hotel was perfect. Degustation meal was fantastic as are the breakfasts. Service was exemplary.
The only tiny negatives are that when you stay for longer the lunch menu can be a bit repetitive and private transfers are very expensive to further away places like beach clubs and restaurants.
We have already booked to return again next summer.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 62jeanie
Christina Plithara, General Manager at Bill & Coo Suites And Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2021

Dear 62jeanie,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and facilities. It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback. I would like to thank you as well for your constructive comments which we will take seriously to our consideration as we always want to fulfill Guest needs and expectations.
We are all looking forward to welcome you again and we would like to express our gratitude for your loyalty.
With my warmest regards,
Christina Plithara

Reviewed 7 November 2020

We spend 2 nights with our 17-years old daughter in October

In short:
- The grounds and rooms are beautiful. We stayed in a 2-room-suite (#214 if I remember properly) which was quite nice, with a terrasse overlooking the cove and the sea
- The service was overall very good with a smooth transfer from and to the airport. A special "crush" with the F&B team which was great. We loved them :)
- Our breakfast and lunches were quite nice too. There is no buffet for the breakfast but the menu is extensive enough and the quality is good.
- The location is also fine, 10 minutes max by foot to the city center. Quite easy if you are not willing to rent a car.

So, why 4 stars instead of 5 ? Due to strange attitudes related to the payment of our room that I haven't liked at all.
First round: when we arrived, after the "usual" introduction to the hotel grounds, we were asked, I think by the concierge, whether we would be OK to pay the remaining 50% of the hotel bill (the first 50% being paid several days before your arrival). Why not, but frankly I'm afraid that maybe the first time I'm asked to pay the room when arriving. Quite weird.
Second and last round: on our last day, we let our luggage to the desk and went to visit Delos (with a fantastic guide btw). As we were supposed to have our lunch to the hotel, I asked to pay the "final bill" (mostly restaurant and room service) after our visit to Delos. It was clear that this request made the concierge "uncomfortable", despite our luggage was at the hotel, and I finally decided to pay right away.
Frankly, you CANNOT make feel your customers that they are not trusted. This is a real mistake which would clearly question my willingness to return to this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 13 October 2020

This was my 3rd stay at Bill & Coo Mykonos and each time is as magical as the first.

Bill & Coo is without doubt my favourite hotel on the island and I've been visiting Mykonos every year for more than 10 years.

The problem is, once you've experienced the best it's impossible to stay anywhere else so I guess I will just have to keep coming back to Bill & Coo!!

The staff are exceptionally warm, friendly and authentic. It felt like I was visiting my family and boy was it good to be home given the craziness that is 2020.

Throughout my stay, nothing was too much trouble and they were more than happy to help whenever I needed them. Even the General Manager remembered me from last year and we had a wonderful catch up.

As for the food, wow! My mouth is watering just thinking about and I'm VERY particular when it comes to my food. Ntinos (the Executive chef) is exceptionally talented and I could taste his passion for food in every dish that I ate.

The quality of the breakfast really set the tone for the day - it's not often I jump out of bed on holiday but I wouldn't miss breakfast at Bill & Coo for anything.

However, if you really want to be blown away try dinner in the main restaurant (Michelin star quality and stunning presentation) or Beefbar at the sister hotel (more informal but just as delicious).

The hotel is immaculately clean throughout and very well designed, elegant but not pretentious.

I haven't written a TripAdvisor review for a while but I felt compelled to write one this year as the staff at Bill & Coo really did go above and beyond. I want to say a huge THANK YOU to them all and I look forward to seeing you again next year.... :-)

Date of stay: August 2020