Review Highlights
Amazing day, amazing experience!

Booked here with colleagues from work to complete a tandem skydive for charity. A totally amazing... read more

Reviewed today
markdp71
Neston, United Kingdom
via mobile
Best experience ever

The peace and serenity once the chute opens HAS to be experienced. The view at 8000ft isn't bad... read more

Reviewed yesterday
O9425GZpennyp
United Kingdom

All reviews sky dive amazing experience raise money tandem jump instructor chris free fall bucket list safe hands once in a lifetime safety briefing these guys birthday present tandem partner adrenaline rush staff were friendly fantastic place video
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

A fantastic experience, if you can afford the Video go for it. Long Memories and re live the event over and over again. Amazing and Friendly and staff. Would love to do it weekly. A☆☆☆☆☆☆

Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

The WHOLE thing, it was amazing, I have to say that the instructors were incredibly calming and reassuring, and made the whole experience that bit better. I would highly reccomend it anyone thinking about doing it.

Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

What an amazing experience made even more enjoyable by the staff and instructors. They kept you in the loop as to what to expect and was made to feel very comfortable before jumping. So comfortable in fact I was not nervous or scared so enjoyed every second of an experience I will never forget. I’d highly recommend getting the video and pictures done. The camera operators were amazing and captured all the fun.

Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

I had most great experience ever it was so awesome I loved every second of it I would do it again I couldn't thank enough to your team staff there are awesome too i would be honored freefall again with them thank you so much

Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

My son booked a skydive to raise money for charity. We did a lot of research and noticed that other clubs had critical reviews however, Skydive Tilstock had some fantastic reviews. We paid a deposit and then the balance in the day.
He completed his skydive two days ago and the experience certainly lived up to all the praise. The staff were communicative and reassuring. Although there was a delay to his jump time (a pretty normal situation due to the British weather), we were kept informed throughout the day and the atmosphere was a very happy one. The cafe was comfortable and we could wait quietly with other customers whilst the team monitored every little change in the weather. Everything is done in a transparent way and the owner was very sensitive about the fact that we had to wait, so he kept us updated a lot and was never impatient about people asking him questions. Safety comes first and the team was happy to book people in again soon if the skydive can’t go ahead.
The cafe staff were great and we’d recommend the carrot cake. Other customers had a breakfast and sandwiches which they seemed happy with.
My son did eventually get to jump about 2 pm and everything went like clockwork. As soon as the cloud lifted, the team worked through the customers at a fast rate and did so in order of arrival. The instructions were clear and my son felt comfortable at every stage. The tandem instructors were pleasant and friendly, so he didn’t feel nervous at all. We felt that he was completely safe and even enjoyed watching it all in the spectator area.
We paid for the video of the jump, but some people didn’t. Some may feel that £99 was quite a lot to pay, but it was well worth it. We didn’t have to wait long after the jump and actually received the video 10 minutes after he landed- a slick operation! I. The video, he was interviewed and then we saw them on the plane climbing up to 10.000ft. We then saw footage of him jumping in real time, then the jump was repeated in slow motion. He was interviewed when he landed too, so in all it was a great memory to keep.
In all, I would definitely recommend Skydive Tilstock. Anywhere you go, you have to expect that there will probably be delays due to the weather. What makes the difference is the calm, professional and friendly manner of the staff here. It’s clear that they love what they do, and that’s infectious! My son called this his “first skydive” and that the free fall was the best part of it all. We’ll definitely be coming back. Thank you very much to all the staff!