Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews beach front enjoyed our stay nice pool trees resort cons
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

Pros:
• Beach front resort
• Nice pool
• Secured parking lot
• They allow early check in - just let them know ahead of time
• Nature friendly resort

Cons:
• LIMITED FOOD CHOICES! - the food options in their buffet were not appealing unlike before; for you to go back to the buffet table you have to bring your used plate - it seems to me that they dont want you to get additional food; no dessert and no fruit juices!!!
• We stayed in Guijo E - had some funky/weird smell Yuck!!!

I will not recommend this hotel to my friends and family members!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2020

It's not that fancy but sure feels like home. We've tried other resorts around the area but this is where we always come back especially when my father was still alive. We have a lot of beautiful memories here at Sabangan. ❤

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Sabangan C, Customer Service Administrator at Sabangan Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2020

Hello 721charissed,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay.

We are happy to know that you were able to spend beautiful memories with your father at our resort. Also, we are pleased to hear that staying with us feels like home to you.

We hope that you will consider us again to create more wonderful memories in the future.

Thank you for staying at Sabangan Beach Resort!

Stay safe!

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2020

The place is very relaxing, food is ok. We had a great time. We are so fortunate that we are able to pull out a short vacay before covid19 exploded. After this (covid19) we are planning to go back, probably this June (my mom's bday)

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Sabangan C, Customer Service Administrator at Sabangan Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2020

Hi A2965CEjonathana,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review.

We are glad that you enjoyed our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to hear about this.

As of the moment, the resort will be closed due to the ECQ until the 15th of May 2020. You may follow us through Facebook (@sabanganresort) or Instagram (@MySabangan) for further updates.

We look forward to seeing you again on June and advanced happy birthday to your mom!

Stay safe and thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Reviewed 21 February 2020

This is my 4th time to go to Sabangan, and this place never fails to make me feel at home, refreshed and relaxed.

Food was great, they have clean beach front, maganda yung buhangin at malinaw at malinis ang tubig, malaki din yung parking area, i always feel safe and secured whenever I am in this resort kasi meron guard sa entrance and beach front.

Mababait at friendly ang lahat ng staff, tahimik din ang lugar dahil konti lang ang mga tao. Lagi kaming masayang umuuwi ng Manila after ng trip nmen sa Sabangan.

You'll find peace and serenity dito, masaya mag star gazing sa gabi. Hindi po ako magsasawang magpabalik balik.

Next trip ko dito sa April and dadalin ko naman ung family ko. :)

Room tip: My partner and I love Bamboo house :)
Date of stay: January 2020
Sabangan C, Customer Service Administrator at Sabangan Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Hi Ann,

We thank you for leaving us with such a wonderful review.

We are happy to hear that you loved our food and services. Also, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. This will provide them with great encouragement in what they do for our guests and the resort. Next time, when you and your family visit us, please give us a call in advance and we will provide you with the best possible deals and options.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

See you in April!

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2019

Had an amazing time at Sabangan Beach Resort! The place looks calm and relaxing because of the number of trees in the resort; it makes you feel closer to nature. It's quiet enough to let you unwind and de-stress from all the hustle and bustle of the Metro. The rooms are nice and clean, they had cable television for when we get tired from all the swimming we did. During our stay, the resort served Filipino comfort food. I found myself eating a lot more than usual because it was just that good! The beach is clean and the waters are clean, which is why I really enjoyed swimming throughout the whole trip.

The staff at the resort are all very warm, friendly, and helpful. All our questions and needs were attended to immediately. I also love that this is a pet-friendly resort, so that gets plus points too! I'll definitely come back soon!

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank rainnieL
Sabangan C, Manager at Sabangan Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Hi rainnieL,

We would like to let you know how much we appreciate your kind words and commendations. Reviews like yours inspire us to keep bettering our service and continue to contribute in creating memorable experiences for our guests. We hope to serve you again in the future.