All reviews full board meals cable television enjoyed our stay lunch and dinner adults and kids trees resort beach manila balik batangas relaxation guard
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2020

This is my 4th time to go to Sabangan, and this place never fails to make me feel at home, refreshed and relaxed.

Food was great, they have clean beach front, maganda yung buhangin at malinaw at malinis ang tubig, malaki din yung parking area, i always feel safe and secured whenever I am in this resort kasi meron guard sa entrance and beach front.

Mababait at friendly ang lahat ng staff, tahimik din ang lugar dahil konti lang ang mga tao. Lagi kaming masayang umuuwi ng Manila after ng trip nmen sa Sabangan.

You'll find peace and serenity dito, masaya mag star gazing sa gabi. Hindi po ako magsasawang magpabalik balik.

Next trip ko dito sa April and dadalin ko naman ung family ko. :)

Room tip: My partner and I love Bamboo house :)
Date of stay: January 2020
Sabangan C, Customer Service Administrator at Sabangan Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Hi Ann,

We thank you for leaving us with such a wonderful review.

We are happy to hear that you loved our food and services. Also, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. This will provide them with great encouragement in what they do for our guests and the resort. Next time, when you and your family visit us, please give us a call in advance and we will provide you with the best possible deals and options.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

See you in April!

Best regards,

Sabangan Beach Resort
Customer Service Team

Reviewed 18 November 2019

Had an amazing time at Sabangan Beach Resort! The place looks calm and relaxing because of the number of trees in the resort; it makes you feel closer to nature. It's quiet enough to let you unwind and de-stress from all the hustle and bustle of the Metro. The rooms are nice and clean, they had cable television for when we get tired from all the swimming we did. During our stay, the resort served Filipino comfort food. I found myself eating a lot more than usual because it was just that good! The beach is clean and the waters are clean, which is why I really enjoyed swimming throughout the whole trip.

The staff at the resort are all very warm, friendly, and helpful. All our questions and needs were attended to immediately. I also love that this is a pet-friendly resort, so that gets plus points too! I'll definitely come back soon!

1  Thank rainnieL
Sabangan C, Manager at Sabangan Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Hi rainnieL,

We would like to let you know how much we appreciate your kind words and commendations. Reviews like yours inspire us to keep bettering our service and continue to contribute in creating memorable experiences for our guests. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 November 2019 via mobile

Staff are so friendly and service is awesome. Really enjoyed the food as they showcased local Batangas dishes like lomi, bulalo and tilapia! Rooms as well as the beach are clean and cozy so we had a good weekend stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hi wandergirlana,

Thank you for choosing Sabangan Beach Resort for your place of relaxation and for taking the time to write a review of our property. It has been our pleasure to be of service for you. We always aim to provide the best service to our guests, and we are delighted to know that those efforts did not go unrecognized. We are in deep gratitude for your kind words about all that our resort has to offer.

We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 2 November 2019 via mobile

Service was good, friendly and helpful staff.
The resort itself needs improvement though, toilet needs the shampoo, soap, toothpaste, normal necessity of guests.
Slippers are also needed. Water heater is a bit weird coz we need to open the faucet water before we could get a hot water in the shower. The bed was so "springy" that I felt it in my back.
Food was okay. Dessert needs a little improvement also. Room is a little small for 4 people.
We enjoyed our stay but hopefully they will improve the things mentioned.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your fair and honest feedback.

We are currently working on several improvements on the property to target the issues you have raised.

Your review is valuable to us as we aim to keep bettering our service to provide you a better experience. Rest assured that your comments are considered.

Reviewed 2 November 2019 via mobile

A cheap but expensive place. 30k for 3d2n for 2 adults and 2 kids (5 and 3) - so I expected a good place. I couldn't be more wrong. A room with no ref, flat sheets as blankets, no hot/cold water, no WiFi, not even the basic toiletries. The restaurant didn't serve ala cart because they ran out of supplies so I had to go out to feed my family. The playground was about to fall apart. 2 stars is for the staff who were good and always smiling.

Trip type: Traveled with family