All reviews the cottages fried garlic rice basic needs bungalow room ample space for parking enjoyed our stay electric fan family and friends small place full board meals lounge area two double beds clean towels big family lunch and dinner hot and cold water beef steak
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Cons:
⁃ the place is under renovation so expect construction noise and dusts.
⁃ We stayed at their new building the Guijo, the bathroom drainage is commensurate to the water flow of the shower. It’s very slow.
⁃ Hot/cold shower not working.
⁃ They will charge you for add’l/beach towels

Pros:
⁃ Accommodation Price is reasonable. For 10k, good for 4pax including full board meals.
⁃ Add’l bed is free
⁃ Room has balcony where you can lounge in a rocking chair. But you cannot fully enjoy it yet because of the ongoing construction.
⁃ Friendly and good customer service. Courteous staff.
⁃ I like their pool because it’s toddler friendly.
⁃ Their buffet spread is actually good
⁃ Definitely good for Group and family getaway.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Ḡḭṅ Ł
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Been here late last year and this review is actually long overdue. Rooms as the title suggests are quite impressive to me in the sense that the staff are able to maintain a basic must in a resort or hotel for that matter, which is cleanliness. For me, an otherwise dirty room would spoil my vacation even if I have the most amazing view right at my window, or even if the food is excellent. Though in this case I would say food is so-so. Still acceptable to me since you cant expect too much with the rate of the room including the full board meals. Ice cream at their in-property store is quite expensive, but maybe just right since there are only a few stores along the road. Pool is small but ok. I particularly like the hammocks. Did not spend too much time at the beach since it wasnt of fine sand but rather of small pebbles that hurt my feet quite a bit. They are not so strict we were able to bring in alcoholic drinks and no one called our attention even if they saw us drinking at our room's balcony.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Receptionists not so accomodating other crew friendly, rooms are okay but cr smells sewerage, foods not so tasty, pool is clean,seawater clear but too salty makes your eyes hurt, will not go back again

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Jabow E
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The resort in general was OK. Unfortunately, the time that I was there, there was a on-going
Construction taking place. From 7 or 8am till 8pm I had to suffer from the loud and irritating noise of the construction site and almost inhaled every dust of it, which somehow did not allow me to have a peaceful and relaxing time inside my room / at the terrace.
The free use of kayak-facilities, which was one of the reasons why I booked it as my holiday destination with my family during my stay in the Philippines.
Rooms are OK & not so extraordinary. Full-board-meals was a good offer and the variety of food was very good. I just think, that the price is a little too high for its standards and the services it offers, compared to the neighboring resorts.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Charlon Z
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3D/2N. Enjoyed the buffet, good choices of food.

The place is clean and full of trees, very close to nature.

The beach sand is a little rough but compensated by the crystal clear water. Also the pool water is kept clean.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family