Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Snaptravel
All reviews infinity pool f b breakfast buffet is manila oceana resort batangas flora beach ronald massage casita resto breeze globe signal
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

I've been eyeing this resort for quite sometime but everytime I checked on available weekend dates - it was fully booked but I chance upon 1 available unit and immediately booked it! We were praying that I hope it isn't a bad decision because we canceled some of our plans because of it and glad to say we didn't regret our decision. Let me start with the reservation, it was fast and easy because all you have to do is book online, their reservation office in BGC is quick to answer calls which is great, although for some reason, debit card isn't accepted when booking. The resort is far from Manila but the drive is smooth and it was easy to find. Upon arrival at the hotel, the guard will ask if you have any reservation, check-in was a breeze! Their staff are very courteous, they will immediately offer you a welcome drink and a welcome necklace, they even treat kids as an adult guests who deserves to be welcomed, too! That's a plus for me. Bellboy will immediately carry your things and assist you in your room. Our room is perfect with 2 kids, why? It has no balcony but still has the view of the sea and pool, for me it's perfect because I will not worry about the safety of the kids, the room is carpeted too, restroom is complete with amenities and they even have a "Shaving kit"! it's a plus for the gents :) restroom space is just enough. Only thing for me is the bed, I think it's small for a queen size, we tried to squeeze in but that's fine, we just stayed overnight. Minibar is complete with drinks.

The pool is the real deal here! My kids love it! There's an area where it's warm and cool. We spent most of our time here. Although the side of the pool is a bit slippery, I suggest they create a path walk other than the small space between the chairs and pool. Warning signs are visible though.

The beach is just fine, sand is not too fine though. We didn't swim that much there because it's quite deep for kids and the waves are too strong.

Their restaurant - Oceano, is good, food are fairly reasonable. Staff were attentive and I like it when they treat kids really well.

Asking assistance from the housekeeping was so fast! This is the first time I encountered it compared to other hotels we stayed in.

Another plus for me is they replenish our water twice a day and when we checked out, they also gave us bottled water to bring along with us due to hot weather.

I also tried their spa, 1hr full body massage, that was one of the best spas I've tried. The quality is comparable to "The Spa" but the price is reasonable, I paid 750 for an hour massage. I seldom fell asleep during sessions but this time, I did fell asleep. Ang sarap!

After this trip, we are already planning our next trip to this resort!

Room tip: For family of 4 with kids, request for room 307
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Resort_Hotel_Manager, General Manager at Acuatico Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Greetings from Acuatico Beach Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience in our resort. We are glad to know that we were able to deliver to your expectations and many thanks for recognizing and appreciating the staff who made sure that everything will be seamless throughout your If there is anything that I can do for you, please do get in touch with me through my e-mail at svgusi@acuaticoresort.com.ph..

It is our sincere commitment to provide premium leisure experience and complete satisfaction to our guests. Do visit us again and your Acuatico family will be delighted to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 27, 2019

We checked in too early and the rooms were not ready yet, but the staff was very nice and helpful, they offered us to stay in the Sala first while waiting.

The rooms were good. Excellent wifi connection, AC worked fine, bed was soft and comfortable. The views from the rooms were spectacular.

Basically you got what you paid for.

Staff was attentive and friendly. Willing to help at all times.

Stayed here with my family for a quick vacation and also to attend my sister's wedding.

Date of stay: March 2019

Greetings from Acuatico Beach Resort!

I would like to thank you for taking time to share your valuable thoughts and feedback regarding your stay in Acuatico.

We are very glad to know that you had an overall excellent stay in our resort. Your kind words are very much appreciated and will truly inspire us more to provide the finest and friendliest service as these are what we strive for everyday.

We will always be grateful to guests like you who appreciate not just our facilities but our staff as well, our gem and pride.

Your Acuatico family will be looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 20, 2019

We stayed on a Monday and it was perfect. The outdoor amenities were not overcrowded. The pool and views towards the beach were amazing. Staff were very hospitable. Lunch buffet was awesome. Snack was included with our day trip package. We were trying to hit the road by a certain time, so the kitchen staff was nice enough to pack our snacks for take out. My family and I will visit again, highly recommended.

Greetings from Acuatico Beach Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your wonderful experience in our resort. We are glad to know that you had a comfortable day trip and enjoyed our facilities and amenities.

It is always encouraging for us to know that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday. We invite you to stay for a night or two and we look forward to be of service to you once again in the near future.

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

It felt so nice being personally welcomed by Monette Gusi General Manager of Acuatico it’s been a while that i have returned to this awesome place but the progress and improvements they made was so breath taking.the place is way beyond comparable to other resorts around the area.The service of the staff is highly superb.My over all expections staying in this place was not just met but over all exceeded,it felt right to be back,and for sure will now be a habit of staying in this paradise over and over again❤️so happy to be back.if u want to experience the highest and top notch beach resort and hotel in Batangas this is definitely the place for u Acuatico Beach Resort and Hotel

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Fara,

Greetings from Acuatico Beach Resort!

It was nice to have you back in Acuatico and thank you for appreciating our efforts to improve the facilities and amenities. We are truly grateful for your continued patronage and trust in our brand. We would not have reached our success without the support from our loyal guests and you are definitely one of them. You all inspire us to consistently innovate and provide the highest level of personalized service.

I am humbled by your kind words and I will definitely share this to the entire team. Thank you for sincerely recognizing the staff, our gem and pride.

Looking forward to your next visit and warmest regards to your family.

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful stay!
We were six and stayed in Estancia B. 3 Bedrooms, ok but the lounge area is quite small. Ok if not raining. Pool and beach, wonderful. The bar in the pool is not satisfactory. I expect at least we are being offered free peanuts or chips. Food ( had the summer grill) and the breakfast brunch were delicious, firedance program terrific. All employees very friendly and helpful. I could recommend the place.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank lynr558

Greetings from Acuatico Beach Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience in our resort. We are glad to know that we were able to deliver to your expectations and many thanks for recognizing and appreciating the staff who made sure that everything will be seamless throughout your stay.