“Over priced and poor”

Ranked #13 of 98 Restaurants in Ribadesella
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Poor, in no way deserving of the reviews on here.
Not so much the quality of the food which isn't great but the price. There is so much reasonably priced food around Ribadesella, this place massively over charges for very mediocre food.
Is it libellous to suggest the staff must spend their time writing the reviews on here?

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

The tapas portions were very generous and good value. The waiter was polite and helpful guiding our choices. We ended up sharing a sizzling prawns tapa (“gambas al ajillo”) and a steak washed down with local Asturian scrumpy cider (“sidra “). Excellent restaurant, would recommend it to the hungry.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I struggle to understand some of the reviews of this Sidreria. On arrival we were greeted by a sourpuss woman who obviously couldn't be bothered with us. We asked to sit outside which meant she then didn't have to serve us and went back to her Spanish Customers who she obviously preferred. Outside we were served by a friendly enough waiter. The strange thing was the sheer number of staff t doing not very much but all smoking and hanging about. The food was very nice although I wouldn't say the portions were huge at all. My husband and I shared a very tasty fresh turbot. Our starters were so memorable I have forgotten what they were!! I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

great service and HUGE portions. only need one order for two people. Scallops were devine as well as the razor clams on the grill. We shared a grilled steak cooked blue it was wonderful.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

the food was good and well prepared but highly fishy in taste. Now i love good seafood and had PLENTY in the many days we traveled on this seaside trip, but this was the only place where it was hard to digest, and I actuallydeveloped diarrhea after eating a few hours later. I don't think it was anything susopect, since my friends with me did not get sick and had the same food- so it is hard to evaluate accurately and i AM NOT accusing this place of anything less than fine sanitation. Just be forewarned.