Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$237
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$329
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$476
US$418
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$259
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Royal Villas at Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$250
Preferred Hotels
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$234
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

Rose Hall Deluxe(Rose Hall)
US$90
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$898
US$325
Cancelon
Gemini Villa(Rose Hall)
TripAdvisor
3,535 results
All reviewsclub levelkidz clubjerk shackmontego baynew buildingitalian restaurantunion jacksmichael jackson showchoicez buffetdi rozakelly annall inclusive resortbarefoot jerkzbutler suiteairport loungenightly entertainmentziva pool
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It’s our third time here and the place is heaven ! The staff is amazing and sooo nice !! Dwayne at the water sports was the best ! Helped my son get over his fear and was so warm and friendly!! Ken Roy at he lagoon pool bar was a great bartender! Always knew my drink and so friendly as well ... place is beautiful ! Can’t wait to go back !

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
arlettcampbell, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Dawng2017,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva and Zilara Rose Hall again to host your recent vacation, and especially for taking the time to share with us your FIVE-STAR review!

We are delighted to know you received an outstanding level of service from our colleagues at our All-Inclusive Resort, as we do pride ourselves with offering genuine service from the heart to ensure all our guests leave with unforgettable experiences and fondest desires to come back soon. I will personally commend Dwayne and Kenroy on the service they meted out to you.

Allow me to thank you once again for your comments and on behalf of Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall colleagues, we hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We have just returned from a 12 night stay at Hyatt Ziva and can honestly say we loved every second. The grounds of the hotel are breathtakingly beautiful but in our opinion it is the staff who truly make this place so special.

We arrived early evening after a long flight from London and checked into our room. We noticed that there was a large gap between the door frame and the door which meant there was a lot of noise from the halls and a lack of privacy. We also realised that there was a problem with our air conditioning so in the morning we asked to change rooms and O'Donnel on reception arranged this for us with no problem and even showed us to our new room to ensure we were happy with the view which was very kind of him.

The rooms are very spacious with all basic amenities and a comfy bed (in my opinion) The bathroom is also very nice with a bath and separate shower.

The food is very varied and of good quality. We went to the buffet every morning and highly recommend that you go and see the Omelette King who not only makes amazing omelettes but is also a great guy. My husband has a Gluten Allergy and not once did this cause a problem. He was extremely well looked after especially by one of the chefs Ramone Mcneil. Robert who served us on numerous occasions was also amazing and even sang Bob Marley to us one afternoon!

We also ate in the Brazilian, Italian and Jamaican Restaurants and can recommend them all as well as the Jerk Chicken place near the beach during the day and the Deli which serves coffees, cakes and ice cream.

We spent most of our days by the pool and this was mainly because of Toni-Ann Robson and Kenroy Baccas at the top pool who really went over and above to ensure that we were happy and well looked after every day. I am normally more of a beach person but it wouldn't have been the same not to spend the day laughing with them. Toni-Ann had a day off during our stay and we really did miss her. We must say out of everyone Toni-Ann and Kenroy were our favourites.

The entertainment at the hotel was varied and featured a number of very talented acts including a Michael Jackson show and a Bob Marley Tribute . The Z crew who run the entertainment programme all day and night were incredible and seemed to be there giving 100% all day every day. It really was impressive.

We would definitely consider coming back here and staying again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear NDiamond,

From our team, thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva and Zilara Rose Hall to host your recent honeymoon, and especially for taking the time to share with us your FIVE-STAR review!

We are delighted to know you received an outstanding level of service from our colleagues at our All-Inclusive Resort, as we do pride ourselves with offering genuine service from the heart to ensure all our guests leave with unforgettable experiences and fondest desires to come back soon. I will personally commend O'Donnel, Ramone Mcneil, Robert, Toni-Ann Robson and Kenroy Baccas on the service they meted out to you.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Wow, what a lovely place this is from the moment we arrived to the moment we left we had the best time. The perfect way to round off our honeymoon trip.

The hotel is just a short drive from the airport and we arrived mid afternoon before check in time. As soon as we stepped out of our taxi, we were greeted by the very friendly men at the door who were sorting the luggage. We went to the front desk and was me by the lovely Malecia. Upon hearing we were on our honeymoon she upgraded us to a junior suite which was a very nice touch and really appreciated. At the same time a cold beer was given to us by another member of the team and we knew we had made the right choice. Our room wasn’t quite ready so we were invited to go and grab some lunch. We walked outside and the jerk chicken shack was calling. I can’t recommend this place enough, perfectly cooked chicken and pork, super friendly chef too. We stopped by here most days!

What strikes you about this place is how stunning the grounds are and how well kept everything is. There are staff everywhere keeping every thing spotless and all with a friendly greeting. Our room was also spotless on arrival and kept so during our stay. It was spacious, comfortable with a great shower, nice big bath, decent television and a mini bar of cold soft drinks, beer and a couple of bags of Doritos. Perhaps some spirits wouldn’t go amiss to really make it a ‘bar’. This is a minor complaint as there are plenty of places to get drinks anyway.

The food across both sites was very good (bear in mind the Zilara side is adults only). The choicez buffet was excellent for breakfast and lunch and you will not be spoilt for choice. The standard of food here was great though for dinner it was a bit ‘samey’. However there are plenty of a la carte restaurants to choose from, the French was our favourite but the Brazilian was also good. The Italian was ok though not as good as the others, the pizza appeared to be the same one served at the snack bars. The house wines were good and adequate enough not to have to spend money on more premium ones. You won’t go hungry between meals with some nice snack bars serving burgers, pizzas, nachos (and of course the legendary jerk chicken shack). There are also a few coffee shops serving pastries and sandwiches.

The pools are really nice, they can get busy but we never had trouble getting a sun lounger. We rented a cabana on the last day for a nice way to complete our trip, it was $109 which isn’t cheap but worth it for the space you get to yourself. The drinks across both sites are good though I would have liked a grater choice of beer (red stripe and Heineken) but there’s plenty of cocktails to choose from, I’d recommend the Jamaican Hurricane (though two are enough!).

Evening entertainment was varied and surprisingly very well put together and fun. The Michael Jackson show in particular was great. The gym is very well equipped and plenty of space.

I would highly recommend this resort, the staff are lovely throughout, the food is very good and varied and you won’t be short of places to relax. We will definitely consider coming back in future, it blew us away!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Daniel C,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva and Zilara Rose Hall to host your recent vacation, and especially for taking the time to share with us your FIVE-STAR review!

We are delighted to know you received an outstanding level of service from our colleagues at our All-Inclusive Resort, as we do pride ourselves with offering genuine service from the heart to ensure all our guests leave with unforgettable experiences and fondest desires to come back soon. I will personally commend Malecia on the service she meted out to you.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The Great....
The resort grounds are beautiful! Very relaxing and nicely manicured. The general staff is AMAZING!! The wait staff at the pool made sure we never had an empty glass and did so with such friendliness. At times, if you asked for directions, a staff member would stop what they were doing and take you there. The front desk so very helpful! One morning I was having internet trouble and the gentleman at the desk spent about 45 minutes working on my Ipad. When it didn't work, he had me use one of their computers so I could finish a test I needed to take for work.

Kelly Ann gave a GREAT aqua spin class. The best of the three I took while there!
Sunshine at the coffee shop was a doll! She even taught us some Jamaican phrases to try out!

The food was very good overall. The Chef's Table was wonderful and worth the extra $$ if you can't get it included!

Shows....very enjoyable!

Pools...clean, cool, wonderful! Lots of seating. No fighting for chairs.

The Poor....
Our Butlers. Having had butler service at another resort, this service did not come close to what we expected. Perhaps it was just our butlers but my advice would be to save your $$. The general staff were way more attentive to us! Ours also made a mistake with a cabana we booked for our traveling partners. It was awkward as our friends had to get off the cabana bed because the butlers overbooked it. Tragic, no. Embarassing, yes! They just didn't check in with us enough or make our stay more special. Again, the general staff was so much more attentive!!!!

Liquor...the liquor was crummy and I'm not a big drinker. When I do , though, I like top shelf. The drinks were weak and served in plastic disposable cups. Kind of took away some of the classiness I expected at the price we paid.

Limes....there weren't any. IDK....this really bothered me. I like limes in my gin and tonics and in my caipiranhas.

Ice....our room only had ice in it the first two nights.

Activities.....there was no notification as to what was going on. No newsletter was left at turndown nor did I see a bulletin board anywhere. Upon asking for the newsletter in the morning, it often wasn't ready until after 10 am. Occassionally it was on channel 1 but not continuously. Also, some of what was on the newsletter was not offered anymore making it dated.

Beach.....very, very rocky! And shallow! BRING WATER SHOES! We went in everyday...it's the Caribbean Sea after all! However, for me, as a beach person it was lacking what I like in a beach.

Desserts/Sweets....not impressed. I like dessert on vacation!!! Did this hurt me? Absolutely not!!! Probably the least amount of weight gained on vacation! But I was looking forward to eating some delicous sweets after starving myself for a week before going. :)

So, bottom line for me is I LOVED the STAFF. Wouldn't advise on butler. Enjoyed the pools but not the beach. Had some really good meals and not so great desserts. I didn't get limes in my drinks but was treated very well from a staff that seemed to go above and beyond. Would I go back? Probably not but mostly due to the beach which is something that can't be changed. If you are pool people ABSOLUTELY book this resort!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
arlettcampbell, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Dianne R,

Thank you for such a meticulously review. We are grateful that you chose Hyatt Ziva and Zilara Rose Hall to host your recent vacation, and are delighted to know you were impressed by the level of service you received from our colleagues.

We do pride ourselves with offering genuine service from the heart to ensure all our guests leave with unforgettable experiences and fondest desires to come back soon. I will personally commend Kelly-Anne on the service she meted out to you and your family.

Allow me to especially thank you for your observations, comments and suggestions on ways we can improve the guest experience, most of which we are able to address right away. It is comments like these that allow us to improve year after year.

Our Management Team made special note of your review and expresses that they greatly appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback, citing that your candour could only improve us as a team.

On behalf of the Hyatt Ziva and Zilara Rose Hall colleagues, we hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.

“With Service from the Heart”,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Just spent a week at Hyatt Ziva. Beach is pretty and it is easy to get chairs at beach and pool, which is sometimes not the case at resorts at peak times, like Easter. Food is mediocre, and literature says liquor is “premium”, which is not the case - Smirnoff vodka and Rancho Loco tequila at pool bar. No snacks in mini-bar in room, which was surprising for an all-inclusive. Rooms are non-descript.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank Maura L

Dear Maura L,

The management and staff at Hyatt Ziva and Zilara Rose Hall, thanks you for choosing us to host your recent vacation, and especially for taking the time to share with us your feedback.

We are grateful for your mixed review highlighting aspects of your recent stay with us and are disheartened to understand from your review that we did not meet all your expectations. We apologize for not connecting with you while you were here, to try to turn around your stay.

We remain grateful for comments like these that help us to improve our product on a daily basis.

On behalf of the Hyatt Ziva and Zilara Rose Hall colleagues, we hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon as we continue to review and improve our product on an ongoing basis.