“Pizza perfecto”

Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Gouvia
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic little pizza outlet in Gouvia Bay, Corfu.
Pizza was great, loads of choices, better than many we’ve had in Italy. Tiramisu was awesome. House wines were great. Service was fantastic, welcoming and friendly. Prices were very reasonable. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just really good pizza and friendly service. Nice and quiet at this time of year as well. Handy location for the beach at Gouvia. Well worth a visit without any pretence.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good small Italian cafe with pizza as the main attraction, no pretension and everyone is very welcoming!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you are considering flying to Corfu I would do it just because of this nice intimate pizzeria close to Corfu town. It is a gem hidden away and believe me having travelled to most parts of Italy this place offers the quality that would not be out of place in Rome fit for the locals. I mean the choice of cheeses they had from Sardinia was incredible and the Bruchetta was a worldie! The pizza based on the Neapolitan style with the flat crust was incredible and took me back to my trip to Rome. If you visit Corfu this would be the place I would start with and most likely end my trip here as the family who run it out their heart and soul into the food and ensuring your visit there is an experience not to forget. I don’t often do reviews but for this encounter I had no choice . Thanks again for your hospitality.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for good pizza and found the best on the island. It was really, really good. Try it ;)