Lowest prices for your stay
$29
Free cancellation until 07/16/22
Booking.com$29
Agoda.com$29
eDreams$29
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019

The orders really took long to arrive. It took more than an hour of waiting for our food.. worse, it was cold when it was served. Very disappointed with the food considering their prices are a bit high for the area.

Room tip: Stay away from the street as it is on the main road.
2  Thank Menchu B
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Think it has been told before, a great find in a great city. Easily accessible as if your at the center of it all, restaurants and a perfect view of the baywalk is walking distance from the hotel. The restaurant at the hotel itself is surprisingly good.

Room tip: Ask hotel staff if a room overlooking the city is available
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2019

Love this Hotel...This was our 4th trip to Dipolog and we consider D'hotel as our home. Their staff were so friendly.- .from their Doorman, to their reception, dining staff - and to their housekeeping. The room is immaculate and the food is served fresh. what can I ask for? they're so awesome and the place is close to everything - restaurants, shopping centers., banks etc..We will always come back here for our future visit.

Room tip: Corner suites are large and nice view
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ann0827
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

I was here for an Official Business Trip. I’ve been staying here for business or for vacation. The place has always been clean and maintained. Breakfast is free. There’s a hair dryer. A refrigerator.

The parking space is limited. But at worse moments, the guards on duty always help.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank oellawing
Reviewed May 31, 2019

This hotel is a gem in the city. You would never expect to find a place like this in a city this small. I was a bit doubtful when making a reservation since Dipolog seems to be such a small city and the reviews were mostly excellent but all doubts were put to rest as soon as I made my reservation. I received a prompt reply from the reservations staff confirming my booking and asking me for my travel details and offering airport transfers. When I arrived I was met by a Ms. Jula from the Front Desk with the Airport Representative and upon entering the lobby I was given a welcome drink. Check inn was very smooth, staff were all professional and well-trained, rooms were very clean and comfortable. The service was surprisingly at par or in some cases better than with 5 star hotels I have stayed in. I will certainly stay here again if I get to come back to Dipolog.

Date of stay: May 2019