All reviews beach resort standard room private garden guest facilities free airport great standard large bed nearby town apo island the room was nice diving school main road free breakfast beautiful pool laid back air conditioning open water
Reviewed 23 November 2018 via mobile

On Booking.com i saw a good deal for this resort so we decided to spent 4 nights there. Lastminute booking. I had some extra questions so instead of booking online i called directly. I mentioned that i saw the room and price on booking.com and she discussed it with a supervisor and booked in the room. Next day i checked in and wanted to confirm that she took the booking.com rates but she mentioned that the rate was the direct booking rate (double the internet price). I thought that was really unfair as by booking direct the hotel does not have to pay extra costs to the website, and i had mentioned it upon the phone call. So why did i not get that rate? The supervisor was really unhospitable and strict and did not want to change anything. I asked to speak to the manager but she was unavailable. I tried to talk reasonable but all i got was: sorry maam, cannot do anything. Bad example of hospitality, customer relations and complaint handling.

So we decided to leave after 2 nights and the supervisor decided to show an ever better example of customer service to charge me with 30% cancellation fee!! For a lastminute booking, no confirmation received and therefore was never advised about the cancellation rules. I refused to pay it but it made the situation even more disappointing.
I think they need extra training how to make good revenue but stay open and fair in their price strategy. As a hotelmanager i would love to give them some advise, if they would like to have it.

I wanted to give this stay a rating 1 but only because the other staff was really nice i gave any extra point.
I am not at all a complainer and try to reason about situations but this hotel made me feel so unwelcome and understood that i only feel complete disappointment.

So tip: book online to get the best deal. Don’t expect too much luxury but it is a decent place to stay and the diving place (which is apart from the resort) is really well organized.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Simone v
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

First time that for this price we don't have complimentary water in the room and that the cleaning of the room is not done or not done properly.
As I say, No complementary water!! Only 60pesos (1€) small bottles available in the room!!! Thanks for the environment with all this small bottles of plastic, it's bad for an hotel with a diving school (SSI)..
Even in low budget I never saw that, so when you pay more than 130€ per night you would expect some basic things.
Room is clean but very old design.
No WiFi network in the room.
Staff was lost and they don't communicate between them.
You leave your key for all the day, and surprise when you come back, no one clean your room! During 2 days no one change our used cup of tea,.. :(
One good thing is the Food, yes it's really good but too long waiting time (and it was in low season...)
So, Disappointed about the service in general.
There is much better and cheaper place around, you can still come there to eat yummy food. Disappointed when I saw other good comments about the place.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Perfect place to unwind, friendly staffs, great food just a bit pricey.
Free airport pickup and drop off...
We've booked the premium room with the jacuzzi and sea view for our 11 days diving.
The room was nice but I was not happy with the cockroaches.
Unupdated room amenities such as towels, tissue, shampoo, etc. that we needed to approached the staff to do the refill or change the towels.
They don't have free daily bottled water which is usually offered by most resorts and hotels.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This Resort is one of the first in Dauin, but it still looks nice and very clean. The staff is friendly and will help you always. Restaurant is very good, the prices could be lower. Breakfast is included, and the choice is good. (A real coffee would be nice). The cheese is very good, originally from Switzerland I guess. Pool is also nice and clean, same as the room. All in all a good choice for the price!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

From the time, I contacted the property to arrange transfers. I was already in awe of their efficiency in getting back to my emails. Very precise and very detailed indeed.

I also made a surprise arrangement for my girlfriends birthday on our arrival and oh they made it AMAZING! They went above and beyond than what I requested, truly above level customer service.

Special thanks to Trina and Nikki who were the ones who were very efficient during the pre-arrival and made the necessary arrangements. Jane from the restaurant was very attentive as well.

This is a resort that we will definitely stay again, I can't even believe that it's only rank number 9 hotels in Dauin in trip advisor. We will return not only because of the facilities but because of the excellent service they provide.

Date of stay: July 2018