US$75
  • Pool
US$90
US$67
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$73
US$52
Priceline
Mike's Dauin Beach Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$48
Priceline
El Dorado Beach Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
US$53
Dumaguete Springs Beach Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$37
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdive resortnew friendsmuck divingapo islandfan cottageother guestsopen waterdive shophot waterbeach frontgreat divinggreat place to learnsea viewboat crewmy gfceiling fansea snakes
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I went to Dauin especially for diving as it is worldwide recognised for diving and choose Liquid Dumaguete for a few nights/dives.
I was warmly welcome by the staff, after a nice introduction of the resort, went to my room with sea view and I already felt relaxed.
Jim, Manager on site kindly help me scheduling my next dives, and I did a total of 10, all great dives.
Dive guides were very professional while giving their briefing, handling equipment (which is in good condition) and the dives were amazing !
There is everything you wanna see in Dauin if you are into small critters and they bring you on day trip to Apo Island to check out turtles, sea snakes and pristine corals !

Food was good and staffs very friendly.

I’ll definitely come back there on my next diving trip in the Philippines.

Cheers

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The facility is way above the standard. Great PADI Learning Center and Dive shop, excellent friendly staff, very nice accommodations, good food and bar. But the reef was washed out by Typhoons 5 years ago. The highlight of the local diving was a mustang another resort sank trying to create an artificial reef. They charge too much to go out to Apo Island to dive and only go if their boat is full.

I can stay in a Hut on the Beach as long as the diving is good

Saddest part of the stay was I only came to Dumaguete to dive Apo Island - which I never got to do staying here

Room Tip: The Fan Cottage facing the beach is nice
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Sadly, only a short stay here, but could happily return. We arrived late but the staff were excellent helping us organise a day trip to Apo Island to dive. Spent a brilliant day diving with our divemaster, Rhanda, who was great, very relaxed, but still professional, which was perfect for us. We had a fan villa, which was clean and cosy, but would probably pay a bit extra for aircon next time. As I said, would happily return.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018

From the time I made my reservation I already felt how accommodating the staff were at Liquid. My questions were answered and I was given clear instructions on how to make the reservation downpayment. On the day of our check-in, they even texted us to let them know when they should be at the agreed pickup point along the National Highway. We arrived 4 hours before the 2pm check in time but even without us requesting for an early check in they had already prepared the room since it was available. The room was facing the sea and had lovely views. There was hot water in the shower and towels, soap and shampoo were included in the room. The water by the sink seemed cloudy at times though, so check that from time to time. Drinking water is available at the restaurant area so if you're staying here, it's best to bring your own drinking bottles/tumblers and refill as needed. The receptionist and restaurant staff were all easy to talk with and were accommodating and were able to answer our questions. The food was great too. And the Discover Scuba Diving course we took with one of their instructors was well worth the money - it's highly recommended for travelers who haven't tried it yet!

Room Tip: Choose a deluxe room (with aircon) because it may get really hot depending on the season you're staying here.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I had a super time at Liquid. They taught me to dive in one of the most beautiful places on earth, I made new friends, tried delicious food, and felt incredibly welcome throughout. It's a special place.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo