Liquid Dumaguete
Priceline
  • Pool
US$244
US$200
Dumaguete Springs Beach Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfamily styledive resortopen watermuck divingapo islandnew friendsfan cottageother guestsdive shophot watertaxi boatadvanced diversbeach frontgreat divinggreat place to learnsea viewboat crew
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights and it was one of the best vacations we had. They were very accommodating in answering our questions. They respond right away, which is great because they were able to answer all our concerns even before booking.

The management did a wonderful job in developing and maintaining the place. So many great spots to hang out and relax.

The service here is awesome. Staff are friendly people and they willingly provided our needs.

Our cottage is clean and very homey. And private too. We didn't have any problems with our fan cottage because the breeze just flows through.

We also got the Apo Island day tour. Lunch and snorkelling gear are already included. It was fun because the crew treated us like we are all friends and we got to meet divers too.

The place is quite far from the main road so it would be convenient to just rent a motorcycle. That is if you plan to tour the other places in the city. If not, the staff are willing to contact a tricycle driver for you whenever you need it.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I've just been doing my advanced divers course at Liquid this year and the place is still amazing. This was my third time here and I was still as amazed and enthusiastic as the first time. Great and knowledgable instructors, world class diving sites and a welcoming staff.

Room Tip: Try to book a bungalow at seaside. It's quite, has a nice view and you can enjoy the spacious garden in from of it.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I spent 5 nights here doing our open water certification. I was very nervous about doing this but Michael, our coach was fantastic, especially his patience with me! My partner ended up deciding to do his advanced course while I did three fun dives (at Apo island-an absolute MUST!). All the staff were great, a huge variety of food available on the menu and our room was beach front which was a treat. The resort is a bit of a hike from the main road but it's not an issue. Getting to the shopping mall jump on a jeepney for a great price and enjoy the ride. The only thing that could be improved is the wifi. There are many blackouts on the island, which is fine as the resort has a generator for electricity, but this doesn't work for the wifi. Some days internet was only available for a few hours, or was so weak there was no point to try. This was frustrating for some patrons who actually needed it to book flights/next accomodations, but the staff are aware of this so hopefully a solution is discovered in the future. The showers are mostly cold water as the water is pumped from the springs underground, so you are not garanted hot water-but it is refreshing especially if in a tan room. Great no plastic straw policy and the staff do regular dives out front of the resort to clean up any rubbish in the water. Again-a great place to stay to do your open water-we loved our stay!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Uber friendly staffs and competent instructors for dive courses. The place itself is pretty relaxing and it is a 30-45minute boat ride away from Apo Island where you can arrange day trips to go snorkeling or diving.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2017

I have stayed at Liquid a couple times now. The first time I came for the diving and only cared about the ease of having the dive shop in the resort. But when I got there I realized how great it was here. Its a beautiful resort, not like some of the others where the atmosphere is stuffy and contrived. But here its an easy place to be. Nice well appointed rooms with lots of room, a beautiful relaxing property. The food is really good. I went to a couple of the other "nicer" resorts in the area to visit friends, and the food here is far better. But what really makes this place are the people. The owners, management, dive staff, and hospitality staff all make you feel like you are part of their family. They remember your name, but not like other places I've been where it feels like its part of their job. but more like they care about you and genuinely like having you there. I will never stay anywhere else when I"m in the area. I miss it and all the people when I'm not there. I'll be back againUnfortunately even if it was next week it would be to long

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo