All reviews apo island tree house the penthouse soup kitchen kids club yoga classes infinity pool the resident marine biologist whale sharks dive centre daily specials non divers beautiful resort management team hot towels muck diving top end
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I did not stay in Atmosphere but spent a few days completing my PADI Instructor Development Course. The grounds are clean and the amenities at the resort are top notch and are well maintained. The selection of food prepared for us was also very good, but can be pricey. The local staff are by far the most attentive and friendly people I've ever met throughout my travel in the Philippines.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank BubbleTeaFreak
AtmosphereManager, Manager at Atmosphere Resorts & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Hi BubbleTeaFreak
Congratulations on passing your PADI IDC and thanks for taking the time to share your experience here with us. We agree our teams are super friendly and love to make our guests and students feel very welcome! Hope to see you again sometime.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

We have stayed in this resort for 4 nights and I must say it was too short! The management was very kind as they have exceptionally allowed to postpone the stay for 2 weeks following an incident at Manila Airport and the cancellation of our flight to Dumaguete. The staff is very nice and the place is gorgeous, very green and lots of nature around, the kids loved the place so much. Lots of amenities: two swimming pools, there is a playground not far, the beach is clean (not goog for swimming, but very good for snorkelling). The restaurant is good and the SPA is one of the best we have done in the Philippines. Unfortunately, the yoga was not available, so we did not try it. Definitely, we recommend it.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Chentou93

Hi Chentou
Thank you for visiting Atmosphere. We’re sorry again for the cancellation of your trip from Manila but pleased we could figure out an alternative for you so you didn’t miss out on your time away. We’re pleased to hear you spent some time in our award winning spa and were able to snorkel some on the housereef. We hope you’re able to come back and visit us again sometime in the future and maybe even take a trip to see the turtles at Apo or see some of the sights our mountains have to offer.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Rooms are spacious and very clean. Premium Suite Room is my favorite.

Food is superb! Vegetarian dishes are also available, and taste delicious. too!

And of course, the staff... they are simply amazing. They will call you by name as if they know you for some time. Very warm people!!!

I love everything about this resort. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Joy
We’re pleased to hear you liked our room and food (especially the vegetarian!) and that our staff we’re able to make your stay warm and friendly. We hope you choose Atmosphere again in the future.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

First, the communication with the reservations department was so easy. They provided a pick up service for us from the hotel we stayed in Dumaguete City. I mentioned in my email that it was my husband's birthday on our check in date. As we entered our room, maybe around 5-7 staff surprised us with a birthday song and a cake.

I booked the deluxe room and decided to upgrade to the the garden apartment. For just Php 1,000 more, the upgrade was so worth it.

The restaurant was top notch. Breakfast was great. I should note that I had the best Beef Steak Filipino style here. For us, the cost of the meals here is just the same when you are paying for a meal in Italy. In Philippine standards, they are pricey but I it is worth the price. The price tag of the Beef Steak I ordered was about Php 800 pesos and I felt it was over priced but I took a chance and ordered it anyway. I had not regrets and I was happy that I did.

One thing I like about Atmosphere is that you can bring food in and eat in your room or apartment. The Garden Apartments have kitchen so you can go to the local market and cook your own food. They will provide the cookware. We have fresh fruits in the morning and afternoon snacks delivered to our door.

Staff were always smiling and I could feel that they were really happy doing their job.

Needless to say, our stay here was the highlight of our trip! It costs a bit every cent spent was well worth it.

Room tip: Get the Garden Apartment, the upgrade is well worth it
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ib_yang14

Hi
We’re so happy to hear Atmosphere was the highlight of your trip and also that our restaurant and food lived up to expectations! We work hard to ensure we are providing the most delicious dishes using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients while sourcing hard to find items from afar to ensure a fantastic experience. We’re pleased you made the choice to upgrade your room and it’s great to hear you were able to make the most of your kitchen during your stay. We hope you choose Atmosphere again in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed on this place for 8 days. This resort has a breathtaking and nice view. Sitting from the front of our room and looking to the garden. The sitting of the restaurant is lovely as well. Looking to the ocean. The staff in the restaurant were very friendly especially Joe very attentive to our needs. Good breakfast choices. Very peacefully and quit place. Its a perfect place to relax. The reception was very helpful in getting our airline tickets. Everything was great. The only min plus is the room has less amenities.
I surely want to go back to this place again.

Date of stay: July 2018
AtmosphereManager, Manager at Atmosphere Resorts & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Hi Cheryll
We’re pleased to hear you enjoyed the views from your room and the restaurant and were able to relax here at Atmosphere. We will pass on your kind words to Joey in the restaurant. We hope you come back and stay with us again in the future.