US$131
US$69
US$78
US$55
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Aqua-Landia(Dauin)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$40
  • Pool
Dumaguete Springs Beach Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$34
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstree houseapo islandsoup kitchenkids clubinfinity poolthe penthouseyoga classesthe resident marine biologistoutdoor showerwhale sharkshealthy menuprivate dinnerdaily specialsrelaxing holidaynon diversmuck divingdive centre
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

So I must begin that I'm impressed that this resort is mostly run primarily by foreigners. All other staff are Filipinos. Staff are so friendly and superb in the delivery of their service. We rented the Penthouse and the room was delightful. My family was so comfortable during our whole stay. I wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy the many activities they offer. A fair warning, they are expensive. The food, even if they say is expansive in the kind of cuisine, it is priced, as any other service offered, like a 5 star hotel. It is best to eat, if not inconvenient, at the nearby (30-45 mins away) city of Dumaguete.
As you are one with nature, not only is wildlife alive in the sea but also near your room like spiders, huge geckos and bats. Ants, also miraculously appear from nowhere so do not leave food laying around. There are also mosquitoes, so be ready with your deet free anti mosquito repellants. I don't dive but I know the waters of Dauin are abundant of sea life. Just a few feet from shore, a guide can lead you to a snorkling tour. I love Atmosphere for its grounds, privacy and beautiful rooms. And I will pay the price for such comfort.

Just a note to management, when the staff take our orders, i prefer that it be written down, so that your staff do not make mistakes and have to return to the kitchen because orders are mixed up. Thank you.

2  Thank Rnplus2
AtmosphereManager, Manager at Atmosphere Resorts & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Good afternoon
Thank you for sharing your experience with us here, we’re very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and were impressed with our slither of paradise. It’s nice to hear that as someone who doesn’t dive you enjoyed the other extensive activities that we have, but you still were able to appreciate the underwater world and all the other nature around us! We appreciate you bringing us to the attention of the food orders, we will raise this issue with the F&B Manager to minimise mistakes in the future. Many thanks and we hope you can return some day to partake in more of our activities.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This place was recommended by my trusted travel agent, who is familiar with my taste and preferences.

The resort is about 45 minutes away from Dumaguete City. The view from the restaurant is stunning, although the beach is rocky. The resort is very quiet, with relatively few guests in the well appointed cottages. Our apartment was fantastic, minimalist with touches of native design. The restaurant offered a mix of Western and traditional Filipino dishes. Service was always friendly although slow at times. If you want to self-cater (tours will provide you with the opportunity to taste the local fare), then just ask housekeeping to supply you with basic kitchen supplies (the cupboards will be empty when you arrive).

People in the resort are very friendly although a few of them didn't introduce themselves properly (including the driver who picked us up from the airport). They were very good at remembering requests and attending to them. Great effort has been exerted to make the resort eco-friendly (e.g., multiple waste bins in the apartments, even biodegradable drinking straws). I hope that someday they will also start using solar power.

Try out the spa if you have time. It truly is an oasis. Note that there are no exercise machines but there are yoga and weight training classes that you have to book in advance.

This is not your cheapest option if you want to stay in Dauin. However, if like me, you prefer to stay in places that are less busy and are willing to invest a little more for environmentally friendly practices, then check this place out.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear Talampakan
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our little piece of paradise. We’re so thankful that you chose to holiday with us and that you enjoyed the spa and your apartment. We’re pleased to hear that you chose us due to our eco-friendly practices and we’d like to let you know that we do actually use solar power for all of our hot water and are looking for more ways to improve our carbon footprint going forward. We hope you come back and spend more time with us in the future.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

My husband, adult son and I spent a fabulous week at Atmosphere. Our Penthouse was spacious and clean. The grounds and pool are beautiful. The best part by far was the incredible service at every place from the front desk to the dining room to the dive shop and the spa. Every staff member went above and beyond to exceed our expectations.Everyone greeted us by name and offered personalized service.

1  Thank Karen C

Hi Karen
We’re so happy to hear of your experience with us here at Atmosphere. We will pass on your comments to each department regarding the service and we very much hope you choose to spend some more time with us, diving eating and in the spa in the future. You might like to try some of our local tours to the mountains or the city trip next time.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

had a great week of diving and staying at the Atmosphere in Dumaguete. The staff was extremely kind, helpful and cheerful. Our room was cleaned meticulously. The dive masters all were very familiar with the dive sites, were amazing spotters and the dive and boat crew carried all of our equipment, including cameras, without asking. The managers always had a smile on their face and went the extra mile to make sure we were having a great week. spectacular sunrises each morning. Will miss them!

2  Thank Smeeta R

Hi Smeeta
Thank you for your wonderful review of Atmosphere. We’re pleased to hear our Dive masters looked after you well while diving and your room was always spotless! We will pass on your comments to our staff. We hope you decide to come back and experience some more spectacular sunrises with us in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I learned about Atmosphere in one of their Facebook posts and became interested after checking their website and others' reviews. The place won over my other options as this year's summer vacation ( rather late, my son ends his school year in June) getaway with my son.

I had a pleasant experience during reservation process, them being prompt and timely to my inquiries. The plan was to stay 3 nights but their reservation team offered me the 4th night, all package included for free. That offer was gladly accepted of course.

The resort is some 20 to 30 minutes away from Dumaguete airport. Airport pick up was provided by the resort. Atmosphere Resort & Spa is an exclusive resort that promotes marine habitat protection, preservation and ecology, as well as health and wellness. I found the place very serene and relaxing, with lots of greens and fresh air. The resort has its own marine sanctuary and diving facilities. Despite being exclusive only to guests, I thank the staff for allowing a long time friend of mine who lives nearby to join me over beer and snack in their beautiful pool bar.

We were three in the room and it was huge, more than enough for us. Interior was well designed to allow good lighting. It had complete amenities like a safe, mini fridge, cable television, etc. Airconditioning was quiet and provided ample cooling.

Their restaurant had choices of local and continental menu as well as healthy menu, They offer breakfast, either by buffet comprised of healthy choices, as well as ala carte. The resort offers health and wellness activities such as yoga. For relaxation, try The Sanctuary. Their hidden garden amazed me when I had a relaxing massage there.

We availed some guided tour packages offered. Their tour staff were very nice and professional. All the resort staff are friendly and courteous. I raised a minor concern as a heads up to them to prevent from happening again especially to other guests. Their HR manager Julia unhesitantly and gladly took time to discuss this matter with me, which was appreciated.

The resort is highly recommended for total relaxation. I might be back in the future and enjoy diving.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Bong21
AtmosphereManager, Manager at Atmosphere Resorts & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Hi Bong
We’re so pleased to hear that Atmosphere won over your other options and that we were able to live up to expectations! We’re glad to hear that you availed of our 3+1 promo and stayed a little longer. It seems you were able to do and see a lot during your stay which is fantastic and thanks for sharing your thoughts on our place! We hope you choose to come and spend some more time with us in the future.