US$100
US$69
US$78
US$55
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

Aqua-Landia(Dauin)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$40
  • Pool
Dumaguete Springs Beach Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$34
Agoda.com
Bongo Bongo Divers(Dauin)(Great Value!)
US$16
Aivy Maes Divers Paradise Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
US$15
Amontillado Beach and Dive Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
US$49
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
US$131
US$112
All reviewstree houseapo islandsoup kitchenkids clubinfinity poolthe penthouseyoga classesthe resident marine biologistoutdoor showerwhale sharkshealthy menuprivate dinnerdaily specialsrelaxing holidaynon diversmuck divingdive centre
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Stylish, spacious and nicely decorated bungalows in wonderful setup amongst a lushy garden at the Sea. Chilling pool area with bar. Luxurious Spa (the massages are superb) with open treatment areas set amongst little pools. Very friendly and helpful staff. Well setup dive basis operating under high standards. Delicious food and wide variety of wines. Would live to stay longer!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
AtmosphereManager, Manager at Atmosphere Resorts & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Karin

Thanks for setting the scene so nicely for our future guests! We’re so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Atmosphere and we wish you were able to stay longer too. Perhaps you might like to venture towards Apo island, only a 20 minute boat ride away with lots of turtles to see whilst snorkeling!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This was my 1st time to travel alone so I was a bit worried. But from the moment I arrived till the time I left, the 4 days 3 nights I stayed in this resort was the best. I was taken cared of and pampered. Will definitely be back hopefully by next year.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank appleteves10

Hi Miss Teves

We’re so pleased that you chose to spend your first time travelling alone at our luxurious piece of paradise. We always do our best to make our guests feel included and pampered and we can’t wait for your return hopefully next year.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

My biggest concern when I decided to stay at Atmosphere: will a non-diver like me enjoy a luxury resort for diving enthusiasts? I also learned that the pool is used for diving lessons, so that must be deep, and I was really concerned. Funny me. The whole experience at Atmosphere turned out to be a relaxing vacation for me.

I didn't expect to arrive in Dumaguete earlier than my planned check in of 12 PM. So, I called the resort to see if the room I booked was already vacant, and I was lucky that day, they had me picked up right away. Before the next hour, I was able to check in no sweat.

First impression? Wow. It's fab. I like the greens around the entire property, from coconuts to flowering shrubs to the well-manicured lawn. When I walked in to the room (a deluxe suite room), I was more surprised because it was very big and wide. I was a quick fan of the minimalist design which also has a touch of local from the Philippine handicrafts and art. The shower area surprised me the most--in a positive way. It was outside the room, and I super love the idea! It's shower time in the open. Fresh air.

The resort is some 30 minutes away from Dumaguete. Going back and forth is not that convenient--take a bus or hire a tricycle--although the resort can arrange transportation for these special needs. I guess the location is so strategic it will make you stay in the resort, just rest, have fun, and forget city life in the meantime.

Then, there's yoga and massage. There's the swimming pool for a dip any hour. The happy hour at the bar. The view. Local snacks delivered to your room at night. The accommodating staff.

My 2D1N stay in the resort was too quick to fully experience everything they have to offer. But for the time I was there, I can only remember that it was a day I got truly rested and relaxed. Yeah, the resort is not only for divers, but for anyone who wants to slow down from their busy routines, get in touch with nature, and have a good time pampering themselves.

Room Tip: I was told the resort is most beautiful at sunset. Be here at sunset.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Aris M

Hi Aris

Thanks so much for reviewing our little piece of paradise. We are always accommodating of early arrivals due to the timings of the flights coming in and it’s always nice to be forewarned! We’re glad that you liked the outside shower area and our tropical garden setting. We totally agree that our place is perfect for slowing down and getting in touch with nature. We hope next time you’ll be able to stay a bit longer and try out some of our tours.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We just spent one week at the Atmosphere Resorts & Spa. It was like a dream! Everything was perfect: the rooms, the staff, the restaurant, the spa and of course the dive center. The kindness and professionalism of the staff is absolutely outstanding. One big thanks to the restaurant team and its supervisor, Ed. Ed will go out of his way to make your meals memorable (thanks for this last romantic dinner at the end of our stay!). He has a very interesting selection of excellent wines from all over the world and knows them well! Let him guide you though an enjoyable wine testing experience every night and I bet you'll discover new and amazing wines (a certain Pinot Grigio from California is still fresh in my mind and on my tasting buds!) Another thank you to the very dedicated and professional staff of the dive center and its manager, Marco. Thank you, guys, for those amazing dives on Apo island (seven huge green turtles in just one dive on my last day there!) and the muck diving with all the fantastic small critters you showed me! I just can't wait to come back...

Room Tip: Our room (#7) was perfect...
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pierre S

Hi Pierre

We loved reading your wonderful review of Atmosphere and we’re so pleased we were able to accommodate a dream like experience for you. We have passed on your comments to Ed about your romantic dinner and the wine tasting and to Marco and his team in the dive centre. What a great way to end your holiday with a visit to our beautiful green sea turtles at Apo! Hoping you can come back and visit them and us again soon. Perhaps you might like to venture into the mountain and visit the incredible waterfalls in the jungle.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Pros: Isolated, quiet, great to explore the waters and area (if you can). Staff is outstanding!!!! Great evening dining. Outside nature experience

Cons: Internet lacking. Breakfast isn't spectacular, Your showers are outside if that bothers you. It can get pricey so cheapskates will probably gasp.

Came to area for a business trip and we decided to stay a couple nights. FIRST - don't stay a couple of nights, you will be sad. Plan at least a week -- minimum. Ok, you can plan whatever you like.

It is a resort and a secured location away from the city. I mean away. You can't just walk out and go to a nearby "store" or something. You are off the road and only other houses are nearby. Everything you need you should bring with you or get at the resort. Don't worry, their toiletries and snack bar aren't too bad. It isn't like your typical hotels where you give an arm and a leg for a soda.

The staff are professional and courteous. They are there to help you so don't be afraid to ask for their help. After all the traveling my legs were hurting. I was able to schedule a lower leg massage at the spa and was very relaxing. I wish I had more time as their diving trips would have been fun. However, I was their for business so another time.

The rooms were clean and private. The only "shock" was the outside shower. I new it going to the place but ... it was outside. So all the birds and bees get to watch you. Now, let's be real, WHO is going to be watching you!?!?! I know NOBODY will be watching me... if they did, I am sure I would hear their screams of shock ans AWWwwwww!. FYI - the "backyard" has several layers of fencing that is at least 9 - 10 feet high. Just relax and enjoy. The wifi ... well, it was bad. You came to relax and not worry about the internet and stuff, right? No, wrong. It crawled and I needed it for work. You are remote enough that cell for data is limited - 4g dropped. My business traveler and I both agreed don't come here relying on internet. I heard they are going to improve it - I hope that is true. Just be aware if you want internet it may not be there.

As a resort, they have a full bar and dining. While their breakfast was ok, I really enjoyed their evening dining. Really, really enjoyable and delicious food.

i am cheap so to me EVERYTHING is expense. You may think this is expense - you may not. However, looking back, I wish I had an extra bit of time to enjoy this place more. They have done a really good job in making this a place to remember and experience. If you can, it is definitely worth a place to spend some relaxing time.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
AtmosphereManager, Manager at Atmosphere Resorts & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Atmosphere. We really wish you were able to spend a little more time with us as well and truly experience the essence of the resort. We’re pleased you enjoyed the evening dining, the spa and the peacefulness. We apologise about the internet, as you were here for business, we can understand that it can be frustrating. We are really doing the best we can to deal with the local provider to fix this and at the moment we have the most high-speed wifi possible, this far out of the city! That being said we hope you can come back for a real vacation and completely switch off and enjoy nature and perhaps some diving. We hope to see you again.