“Huge portions ”
Review of Cat's Acacia Cafe

Cat's Acacia Cafe
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Dauin
Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

Couldn’t fault the food here, we had the vegetable curry and ribs, decent sized portions, very tasty and well priced. Located on the main road it is a great place to watch daily life go by.

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed 2 February 2020

I work in scuba diving, so I'm on the coast of Dauin a lot. This is my FAVOURITE place to eat for lunch in between dives. The prices are reasonable and the food is excellent! Their Bicol Express is the best I've had on the island!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 2 February 2020

We waited mire then a hour there and then she did even not gave our order to the kitchen. Thats not the way it should be

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

Still yummy & fresh. Every year - still fabulous. I had Veggie curry and veggie guisado. Helpful & respectful staff. Amazing talented cook/chef.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Jayne2014777
Reviewed 16 December 2019

I've eaten at Cats restaurant on inumerous occasions and must say the food is excellent!
Cat and Bob the owners are fantastic people and really make you feel very welcome.
BTW here are the best hambers (beside everything else) in Dauin if not Negros Oriental. I kid you not! Try for yourself.

Date of visit: November 2019