Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Free cancellation until 10/03/21
Booking.comUS$51
eDreamsUS$51
Trip.comUS$51
All reviews tibetan food orchid restaurant mr arvind swimming pool buffet spread excellent food business trip his team mouth watering great hospitality front office f b housekeeping staff bagdogra airport special thanks room service excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

Good morning Siliguri
I am from Hindustan lever specially we recommend this hotel only for food and rooms I recommend to chef Harsh in my company for excellent food ,best of luck royal Sarovar Siliguri

Trip type: Traveled on business
Ujjal Das, General Manager at Royal Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your valuable comments. We are glad that the team made your stay comfortable. Your encouraging comments will help us to do better. We hope you will visit us again at Royal Sarovar Portico Siliguri. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back personally.

Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

Hello siliguri i want to share some experence with this hotel ,rooms are good ,peoples are friendly .,specilay thanks to chef Harsh who make my stay beautifull with food and service.,also i recomnd to my company collegues to choose this hotel in siliguri. Thank u .

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Its a very good experience in this hotel and very good hotel service and rooms were very clean and hygienic. Food service were also very good and I found stuff were very much helpful and I will visit again

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

Everything is gud..... a better breakfast would be recommendable. The staff are courteous and respectful. The beds are cozy and the bathrooms are clean. the hotel is at par with the other sarovar portico hotels

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

Stay was good I visit with my family members at royal sarovar portico siliguri so I get on expected services staff was good and breakfast quality is also good,comfortable stay recomended to all visit once.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Ujjal Das, General Manager at Royal Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2020