“Nice variety of great meals”
Review of Linares

Linares
Ranked #103 of 491 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 19 December 2017

We were here with a group of 24 friends. They managed very well and were very friendly. Most of us took the Chateau Briand and I shared a great fish paella.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

absolutely loved the food here, pastas were lovely and so was the sangria. service with a smile and very attentive staff.

1  Thank Anna_York_88
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

For starters, the staff were absolutely pleasant!

I can only review the pizza as it was the only thing we had. And I must say, it was mouth watering. Absolutely delicious. The best pizza I had ever had.

Great atmosphere at night, in a lovely town.

Perfect spot!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Myself and my girlfriend went here for dinner as it was welcoming from the outside. We had been looking forward to dinner all day and I wish we had not stumbled across this terrible place before I begin I can not stress enough to anyone reading this please please pleassseee do not eat here its a total waste of you money and time. When we arrived my girlfriend ordered a glass of the nicest red wine to enjoy with her much anticipated steak but to be-honest you would have to be sedated to enjoy the steak she received it was nothing short of horrific. The only comparison I can offer up is that it was a cross between cardboard and cement dry overcooked grey in the middle smothered in a cheap mushroom sauce. The chef should learn how to at least cook or find a new career. The manager did ask my girlfriend if her steak was okay before she had tried it (which is a much use as a chocolate tea pot) when we did tell him how terrible it was he said there is nothing he could do. If you are on trip adviser you obviously appreciate good food and this restaurant is not the place for you. Do not waste your money. P.S the beer is warm. Hopefully this place is shut down before anyone else spends a penny here.

2  Thank Gary C
Reviewed 26 November 2017

It is some 15 years since we were last in Los Cristianos but we remember fondly eating some delicious meals at Linares and were pleased that it is still going strong and as good as we remembered it. This is a long established restaurant (1957 I believe) and it is easy to see why it is still flourishing and still so popular.

Situated on the main pedestrianised street running up from the Port it is a great place to people watch and the pavements are wide enough that you don't feel crowded as you are eating al fresco. It is also very pleasant to sit inside the restaurant though if you prefer.

The staff are very happy and friendly and are pleased to make recommendations and advice on the menu. There is something to suit everyone.

Highly recommended.