“Amazing food and service”
Review of Kismat Tandoori

Kismat Tandoori
Reserve a table
Mon, 08/03
20:00
Description: In Kismat Tandoori we have opted for a concept that many people aren't very familiar with, as it's not quite common. We have combined the concept of an Indian Restaurant and a Shisha Lounge, integrating both at the same place. We believe after doing profound analysis of different factors, that many people love to have a chill time in a relax ambiance with a drink in their hand after their meal, which we have taken into account and adapted our place to that. Our food ia rated one of the best in Tenerife, as are our shishas and cocktails. We would be deeply overwhelmed if you give us a try, we will make sure it ends up being one of your best evenings on the island!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was really good. And the service was fast. The owner of the restaurant made sure I was comfortable. I was offered a sanitizer as soon as I reached. Overall it was a really good experience.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (946)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visiting Tenerife from Birmingham, with my friends. Best curry I have had, to say the least. We were looked after the ever so helpful Sara. All four curries were cooked to point and they certainly got our spicy levels right. The restaurants in a brilliant location from which the views were mesmerising. All in all a great experience will let all my brummies know where to dine when they're next out in Tenerife.

Nice one

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

Kismat Tandoori

Back at my favourite Indian. We got introduced to Indian chai tea. What a wonderful discovery. ☕️☕️

Such a beautiful place. This time we tried chicken karari and mango chicken. Absolutely gorgeous as always!!

Love alan x

Reviewed 26 January 2021

My work colleagues and I had a brilliant spicy curry whilst we were absorbing the rather beautiful view from the restaurant. From food to service, they tick all the boxes. I don't normally do reviews but they really deserve it. Kudos to the whole team of KISMAT

Reviewed 19 January 2021

I returned after two years to Kismat Tandoori and I still haven't forgotten how amazing the food was. To my surprise, the food was even better than the last time. I was happy to see that they are successfully managing even with the current situation.

I had a chicken tikka korma with egg fried pilau rice, and my partner ordered cottage cheese with spinach (palak paneer) with garlic naan bread. Both these dishes were delightfully light and creamy and cooked to perfection.

I'm a big fan of Indian food, and this is a meal that I will be remembering for years to come. Even coming from the UK, the curry capital, I was impressed by their exquisite cuisine.

I recommend Kismat Tandoori to any Indian food lovers; trust me you won't be disappointed.

I have to mention that the very pretty Sonia was extremely kind and attended us very professionally.