Agrelli Hotel Imperial(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$313
US$281
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Cleopatra Classic Hotel(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
US$57
Bookgreece.com
US$164
bedfinder
US$1,083
All reviewsprivate beachbeach towelsnikosbalconyguestsseagreeceholiday
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Olympia Mare is located 1,7 km south-west of Kardamena, Kos and has a perfect location. On the shore, when you open your curtains in the morning the first thing you see was the beautiful sea and amazing tamarix trees. Owners of the hotel were great they're very very friendly and helpful and described everything flawlessly. Our room was for three and it was very big as an apartment. It has all the necessary kitchen equipment, complimentary waters etc. Bathroom was also very clean but water flow was a bit slow to take a proper shower. The backyard view of the room was also perfect as we all felt like we're in heaven. I can say that Olympia Mare was the perfect spot of our 2 days of Kos holiday with my parents. Hope to stay there once again.

Room Tip: all the rooms are perfect
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We booked at the last minute due to a cancellation and felt welcome from the first ten minutes. Nikos, our host had a very sardonic, British sense of humour; bit of a tease, but also very kind, friendly and nothing was too much trouble, extra pillows? Absolutely. Six bottles of water because the local shops a mile away? Not a problem. Phone you a taxi? When would you like it? Beach umbrellas? Try two! Don't buy one we have them. And beach towels! And complimentary toiletries/ coffee/ etc

I cut my finger on the treacherous rocks on a nearby beach (totally worth it for the extra floaty, bath-warm water) Nikos patched me up, looked after me. Top geezer. Monica (Mrs Nikos) charming, friendly, helpful)

I'm a bit loathe to leave such a positive review, because I'm not sure I want anyone else to know about this gem! for the first time in very many years of holidaying, I've found somewhere I miss and want to go back to. five big fat stars. Loved it.

Room Tip: It's all fabulous.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deb L
Reviewed 4 November 2016

We stayed here in October, a group of 7. The location is ideal, lovely stretch of beach that has hardly any traffic. A 30 minute walk to town or the bus stops literally outside. The apartments are kept immacutely clean and tidy and very well equipped. Nikos is an excellent host and can't help enough, we were truly sad to leave and could have stayed forever! Would recommend staying here if you like peace and quiet but being close enough to the action. We'll be back!

Room Tip: All apartments have sea view - the higher ones have slightly better view
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2015

We stayed at Olympia Mare in September. I was very impressed with the owner,Niko and his wife. He recommended very professionally what to see, where to dine and what to do on the island.The room was spacious, overlooking the beach and the sea.
The hotel is only a few minutes from Kardamena by car.
Niko recommended even restaurants in Bodrum,Turkey,where we went for a day and the food was amazing.
I'd gladly return. We felt like guests, and we appreciated very much the hospitality.
Thank you,Niko!
Mariana and George
Newy York,NY

Room Tip: All rooms face the sea.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2015

...best location in kos, nice appartments directly on the beach, quiet place to relax, great owner and staff, absolutely clean: hard to find something wrong...kardamena is also a nice village from where you can move easily around the island or also take a ferry for a day trip to nysiros...

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family