“Besuto!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Table Sitting, Zashiki Floor Dining
Description: Table Sitting, Zashiki Floor Dining
Reviewed 9 October 2016

The best Japanese Restaurant in the town so far.. Cozy Asian feeling when you are inside. The foods are affordable, so try everything (if u can). Also, it will take them 20mins-1hour (depends if peak hour) to serve the food. Hope they will serve Japanese style tiramisu in the future though.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I've been eating in this resto since last year and I've observed that their food has improved too. Couldn't say it has this authentic Japanese taste but I appreciate that it went to having a hint of Filipino. At least they adjusted to their customers.

They already have zashimi too. Loving the new interior!

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed 28 August 2016

It really took me a long time to finally try this Japanese Resto since I heard some negative feed backs at the beginning. But recently I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about their "improved" taste and so eventually me and my workmates (all first timers) went there for some Jap night.

The minimalist interior of the resto really captured the #wheninJapan feels and ambiance. Its cozy and quiet, which adds to the Japan like ambiance.

With the food, I initially wanted to order the Tonkatsu Bento since I think its the safest thing to order for my choosy palette but sadly it was already sold out (almost 8pm, at least I have a valid reason to go again ASAP :D). So we ordered Chicken Katsudon, Chicken Katsu curry rice, Kushiyaki chizu, Kappamaki, Matcha Ice cream and A Ramen (forgot the exact name). Being first timers we all tasted each dish we ordered and not one of those foods disappointed us! Everything was delish. The clean taste (smooth taste) of Ramen that only a legit Japanese resto can produce was there. Even though I was a bit sad with their Matcha Ice cream (not creamy, Its like shaved ice and the matcha taste is overpowered by milk) their reasonable price, big serving and delicious foods made me say that Ramen Yah is the best Jap Resto in town!

2  Thank ellenorsiman
Reviewed 10 July 2016

I love the no frills minimalist interior of Ramen-yah. It is so quiet and the eating experience here is quite pleasant. No loud voices here because people seem to talk in whispers. The place can really satisfy your craving with its variety of hot steaming Ramen and sushi. The spicy black garlic ramen is my favorite.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Best and reasonably priced Japanese restaurant in town. A variety of ramen, bentos, and sushi to choose from. The food is flavourful, and tasty. I find myself craving for ramen and Ramen Yah is my choice of Japanese Resto.

The resto is small but they have enough seating and it is not crowded. I like their interiors, it is well-designed.

I definitely would go back for more!