See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Some of them says that it budget friendly. But for me Php 700 per 24 hours. Is not worth. The room too small. Water in CR too slow. Light of CR is defective. 1 towel in matrimonial bed. Limited supply of tissue. If need extra towel you should rent @ 35. If you need remote control you should down 100, if you need to borrow plate or drinking glass you should order food from them otherwise you will rent all those stuff. For me not worth of my 700. I recommend this for short time only. Because they can accomodate 12 hrs for Php 350.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank amourjeth
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Basic no-frills hotel, but for only 600 pesos per night, what's there to complain about? Clean rooms, free and fast Wi-Fi, friendly staff, good food (love their pork chops). Highly recommended for budget-conscious travelers.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Perfect location for your leisure or business trips in Iligan, conveniently located near the tourist destinations. Good room accomodation with the most friendly and approchable crew. Its worth highlighting that room prices are budget friendly. KUDOS!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2015

The ads portrayed on their website, wholesome/family oriented, was way out from what we saw...

Was more for short-time use not for tourists that looks for a decent place....

Small rooms, no cabinets...

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank mountainsnbeyond
Reviewed 3 October 2014

The only thing that is good about this place is their location because it is not in the main road.
I was shock how small their place is specially their lobby. Staffs are just okay and it's true that everytime there's someone is going out they will always ask if it is checking out already. The worst experience I had was when I am in the room. The bed is not really comforting as it is very hard. It gave me a sleepless night and body pain. I think they have the hardest bed ever that made me wanna leave the place right away upon feeling their hard bed. Their beddings need a serious upgrading too. Room is small. I wonder why their walls and floor was wet during our stay needed to be very careful not to slip. Phone signal is bad too. Plus the walls are thin. Me and my sister really didnt slept well because aside from the hard bed, you can really hear every noise outside
the door. Left this place very early in the morning. Will not recommend this place really. There are better accommodation in the city.

Date of stay: September 2014