See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Stayed at this hotel this week; my second visit. Was so surprised that they've jacked up the room rate! I paid P3200 for one night --- VERY EXPENSIVE...NO FREE BREAKFAST, POOR SERVICE - FRONT DESK COULD NOT PROVIDE ASSISTANCE FOR LACK OF MANPOWER - THEY SAID THEY ONLY HAD 2 PEOPLE DOING THE RESTAURANT AND GUEST SERVICES... What a terrible way to manage a hotel that charges steeply. There are cheaper hotels in other cities with way better services.

Room Tip: Very poor service.Very expensive. My last stay not very happy.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Danciong
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I always stay in room PS-2 to the rear when I stay here, It's one of the larger rooms and I have never had any complaints. This room has hot water heater tank supplied hot water which DOES make a diffference. It's not big tho but the bathtub IS so pre-heat the bath tub half way with hot water first and then add the cool. for best comfort.p This Presidential suite is only 2600 a day with a king bed and cable tv. There is also a mini bar and refriderator, which you can bring in your own drinks to cool if you want, There is an armed security guard at the front gate and that can be priceless. Have a local Iligan resident reserve your room here to ensure best prices and no lodi-dodi.

Room Tip: Get Room #'s PS1 or PS2 and just pay the difference and be happy.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank JimorJames S
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Stayed here on business. Rooms were not that clean, there were cockroaches etc in the room. I was there for one night. Didn't get a good night's sleep. Breakfast was okay but nothing to write home about.

Stayed: May 2016
2  Thank Steve W
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

My brother's wedding was held here and for convenience, we got the presidential suit for my family to stay. It was pricey at 9500 per night (3 rooms with dining, receiving area and balcony facing the pool) but i guess that's the nicest place to stay already in Iligan. Over-all stay was ok except on our 2nd day when there was no water in one of the rooms and in the dining area. It took them about an hour to fix it though they gave us one other room for free where we could take a bath. Service in the cafe is great, the staff are friendly however one of the receptionists is not that accomodating. When we checked out, the receptionist told us that we have to return 5 keys because somebody got additional 2 keys. None of us can remember we got additional keys and when we asked her when did it happen we were even more surprise because the day and the time was during my brother's wedding reception. Isn't it scary???they gave somebody our room key just as that without getting the name. She was even insisting that we have to pay for the lost keys which even got us more pissed of because it seems she can't undertstand the risk she is talking about. We should be the one to complain about what they did. After several discussions, she have finally verified that the additional keys were not for our room..and so we checked out. Good thing nothing was lost and we were all safe. Service over-all must be improved.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank crisbelmae
Reviewed 30 December 2016

The room that I got was very spacious and the same could be said of the toilets. The air conditioning worked perfectly which was god sent during the year round summer weather in the Philippines. Breakfast is not free and you will have to sign the bill when you order. I was billed for food that I did not order so it would be best to always double check your bill. They reverted it as soon as I pointed out that it was not my signature.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business