Lowest prices for your stay
$75
Free cancellation until 12/03/22
Priceline$74
Travelocity$75
Trip.com$75
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2020

It’s really amazing hotel with amazing staff and serves. Room look much much better when on the web site pictures. Very good healthy breakfast, yoga classes, massages. I think it’s the best place in this Island. You will enjoying this place!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
oceanvidamalapascua, Gérant at Buena Vida Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2020

Hello Lara!

Thank you very much for choosing Buena Vida resort during your stay in Malapascua and for taking the time to leave this nice review here! We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

All the best from Malapascua and Greetings from the Buena Vida Family!

Reviewed December 10, 2019

The resort is just about 5 minutes walk from the beach. Everywhere inside resort allowed you to have tropical touch and feel. The room I stayed was with hammock in the balcony, I love it! <3

All the staff are super pure and nice, they are willing to help you out in any aspect! I had sea sick after diving, one of the staff walked from resort to the beach (where I was taking rest) with balm with him, trying to reduce my illness.
Moreover, they leave greeting notes in the room every single day after cleaning. They are just so warmhearted!

I had Spa every single day during my stay, they suggested different treatments based on my condition and my preference. The Spa rooms are very well decorated with dimmed lights, pleasant smell and relaxing music. Masseurs are very well trained too!

Breakfast was good as well, love their small croissant. They do make-to-order other than buffet breakfast.

Everything was so pleasant and memorable, the only minor issue was the wifi, I barely could connect, but that's a good thing on the other hand, this made me completely blended into such good environment!

Room tip: Quick access to the beach, restaurants but still quiet inside resort, super good choice to escape from city!
Date of stay: February 2019
oceanvidamalapascua, Gérant at Buena Vida Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

Hello Esther !

Thank you very much for staying with us and for leaving this great and complete feedback ! We are happy to read that we reached all your expectations and we are reading your review with a big smile ! We place a lot of importance on customer service, and always do our best to satisfy them to the highest degree !
About the wifi, it's very difficult to get a good connexion here on the island so sometimes it's going slow. We apologize about that ! But as you told in your review it's a good way to fully enjoy the atmosphere of Malapascua !
We hope to see you again !

All the best from Malapascua and Greetings from the Buena Vida Family !

Reviewed November 27, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is exactly as all the other comments have said. Cute, boutique. It’s 5 minute walk from the beach. The rooms are lovely and the little details make the difference, ie mosquito spray, a torch, little hand written notes. Hand made cookies left on the door in the evening. Breakfast left for you on your porch. Honestly a really nice hotel to stay.
The spa is also one of the best!! We had a massage every day!
The only one small thing I would say which needs to be improved is the cleanliness. Sometimes my feet were dirtier after leaving the shower as the floor wasn’t the cleanest and the sink, but that wouldn’t stop me recommending. They just need to clean a bit better :-)

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leahil01
oceanvidamalapascua, Gérant at Buena Vida Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2019

Hello Jacquelyn,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to leave your impressions! Your feedback is very appreciated! We are happy to read that we reached all your expectations! We apologize about the cleanliness, we take your advice into account! It was a real pleasure to have both of you as guests!
We hope to see you again soon!
All the best from Malapascua and greetings from the Buena Vida Family !

Reviewed November 10, 2019

In July 2019, my stay at BUena Vida was less relaxing than in former years. There were noisy (!!!!) building sites around/ near the hotel and this noise was highly enervating - so it was certainly NOT very inviting.

Date of stay: July 2019
oceanvidamalapascua, Gérant at Buena Vida Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2019

Hello Romtas,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving your feedback. We really apologize about the constructions around our resort. During the low season, some resorts take the opportunity to make renovations or new constructions. Fortunately it does not happen often. Know that the buildings are finished now and that the calm is back !
We hope that this incident hasn't diminished your confidence in our establishment and we will be pleased to welcome you again soon !

All the best from Malapascua and Greetings from The Buena Vida Family !

Reviewed October 28, 2019

We loved our stay at Buena Vida. It is a beautifully styled hotel with lots of small touches which really add impact to your stay. For example each night they left some cake and a hand written poem on our door. So lovely. The breakfast was also great with amazing hand made bread and hot food. We both got a massage which was delightful and worth every penny. The spa is one of the nicest I have ever been in and a surprising find on an island as remote as Malapascua!

The only criticism I would have is on our first night there was incredibly loud music near by which kept us awake until 2am. We asked if they had any ear plugs which they didn't. If this music will happen again I would suggest guests to take ear plugs and the resort to have some for guests to use!

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Jacquelyn S
oceanvidamalapascua, Gérant at Buena Vida Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2019

Hello Jacquelyn,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to leave your impressions! Your feedback is very appreciated! We are happy to read that we reached all your expectations! We really apologize about the loud music. As you know, there are parties every Saturday on the island (They always change place). At this time, the party was near our Resort. We take your advice into account and will provide ear plugs to our guests!
We hope to see you again!
All the best from Malapascua and greetings from The Buena Vida Family !