“Very professional operation”

Devocean Divers Malapascua
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Malapascua Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A PADI 5 Star accredited dive center located on Malapascua Island, easily one of the best dive islands in the world. Daily dives with Thresher sharks. The Philippines' seas are considered some of the richest in marine biodiversity, Monad Shoal off Malapascua Island is the only place in the world to provide daily encounters with Thresher Sharks. Embraced by crystal clear waters, Malapascua is an idyllic island paradise where dreams come true! Devocean Divers offers fun dives, dive safaris and PADI dive courses encompassing all levels of experience, with safe, experienced guides and multilingual instructors. Devocean Divers has received the highest rating from PADI and we are proud to operate as a 5 Star PADI Dive Center.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I've just come back from a 6 week trip to Malupascua, I was recommended to use " Devocean " by a friend of mine, & I can honestly say I wasn't disappointed...
Now I'm an experienced diver with 500 + dives under my belt so I know what I'm talking about & what to look out for..!
The entire dive team as well as the management will bend over backwards to accommodate whatever needs you may have & to make it as an enjoyable stay as is possible...
If you like macro diving, wreck diving & sharks then this is the place for you..
The added bonus is the attached restaurant " Hippocampus "
It has live music every Wednesday & Saturday, an extensive bar & more cocktails than you can shake a stick at.!
To sum up., get this location & dive shop on your radar.!!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"in great condition"
"spent days"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As an experienced diver, I confirm this is a great diveshop. Super friendly welcome, well organised and clear dive scheme.
First time in my dive career I got offered a warm towel when coming on board after a dive = a detail, but it felt oooh so good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited devocean for a day trip to Donna Marilyn, gato island and night dive at chocolate island. Had a great day out the whole team are really friendly and a great laugh. I'd Recommend the dive guide Johanna she has a great knowledge of the creatures around the island and had great fun at gato island and the night dive.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I did the tresher shark dive two times with these guys and it was perfect. They have very good boats and the instructors really know their way in the diving spots.

1  Thank Ilona K
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been diving with different dive centers for 6 years, some were bad and some were great but this dive center exceeded my expectation. Last Feb, me and my friend were in the island, we did thresher shark diving with another dive shop, we decided to dive more on that day but unfortunately they do not have room for the two of us on their boat for the second dive. We were walking around the island looking for breakfast and passed by Devocean Divers, that was the most accurate decision that I have made in my life :) We were diving in Rock Island site with the equally gorgeous divemaster Princess. She was very friendly and accommodating. I like it when dive staff share their dive experiences to their guests, it made me feel relaxed and at home. We were all ladies diving on that day, girl power!I had an awesome dive experience with Devocean.

Staff are so friendly, they even let us use the newly unboxed dive equipment.

Excellent dive center situated in an amazing island.

I will come back for more.